Michael J Fox or Robin Williams?

mamatutu

mama to two
So which will you be watching tonight, the twitchy guy or the crazy guy?

Neither. Watching Mysteries at the Museum. One of our faves. Fox has made an amazing comeback from his illness, and I applaud him. Williams is an awesome comedian, and, yes, crazy! :lol:

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
I forgot the Robin Williams show was on last night. Anyone watch it? I watched Michael J. Fox. Not sure if I'm hooked yet.

seasonsofwither

I like Michael J. Fox. :razz: I thought the show was pretty funny. He pokes fun at himself quite a bit and at everyone who coddles him.

I like Michael J. Fox also. I just wish he would not do anymore sitcoms. It's disturbing to me to see him or anyone with Parkinson. I also opted for neither show. Robin Williams is just so-so.

Are there any fans of "The Blacklist" on this forum? "The Stewmaker" was quite a character on last nights episode.

FYI: For "The Following" fans on this forum..It's back in January! Woot Woot!
Nite all.

KDENISE977

I like Michael J. Fox also. I just wish he would not do anymore sitcoms. It's disturbing to me to see him or anyone with Parkinson. I also opted for neither show. Robin Williams is just so-so.

Are there any fans of "The Blacklist" on this forum? "The Stewmaker" was quite a character on last nights episode.

FYI: For "The Following" fans on this forum..It's back in January! Woot Woot!
Nite all.

I watched it and was disturbed by it too but didn't want to get all soapboxy about it.
I turned on Netflix to watch Breaking Bad reruns.... ahhhh.... I miss it already. :mad:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I like Michael J. Fox. :razz: I thought the show was pretty funny. He pokes fun at himself quite a bit and at everyone who coddles him.
I watched part of one show.

Thought it was creepy how they'd cut away from him to minimize the appearance of his bigger twitches