Michael Moore stumbles upon the truth about so-called 'green' energy

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
It turns out that Moore, despite hectoring Americans to get with the green program, had managed to be completely unaware of the practical problems with green energy:
Moore said that he, like many people, thought electric cars were a good idea, “but I didn’t really think about where is the electricity coming from?”
“I assumed solar panels would last for ever. I didn’t know what went into the making of them,” Moore added, referring to raw materials, including quartz, and the fossil fuels needed to manufacture the panels.
Moore illustrates the bubble in which greenies float. If he’d had intellectual curiosity, he would have known that electric cars get power from natural gas, oil, or coal (some of which is clean burning and some not), which means they merely displace vehicle emissions from the tailpipe to the powerplant. Electric car batters, most of which come from China, are also big polluters, as are the Chinese-made solar panels that worry Moore. Solar panels also shift the pollution, in their case from the powerplant to China's manufacturers.

Moore also discovered that alternative energy sources cannot fill the gap if fossil fuels are banned:

Gibbs interviews a scientist who researched corporate renewables programs who said, “I haven’t found a single entity anywhere in the world running on 100% solar and wind alone.” The film shows a forest being cut down to build an Apple solar farm.
The documentary does a good job at proving that conservatives were right to say that green energy is a scam:
But the apocalyptic rhetoric detracts little from the heart of the documentary, which exposes the complicity of climate activists including Bill McKibben, founder of 350.org, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., and Sierra Club’s Executive Director, in promoting pollution-intensive biomass energies, as well as natural gas.
https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...on_the_truth_about_socalled_green_energy.html