Michelle Obama Thinks Americans Are Really Racist: Country ‘Wasn’t Ready’ For Black Lady With Braids

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I wasn't ready for how racist and anti-American she and her husband were.
The mooch, like barry, see everything through a racial prism. All the shortcomings of blacks in America or the fault of the dominant culture according to these 2 victims.

Mooch even wrote her thesis when she was at Princeton about how whites ruin things for blacks. Funny how the university would not release her paper until after the first election. The title of it is: Princeton-Educated Blacks and the Black Community.

Some lines from the piece:
"As I enter my final year at Princeton, I find myself striving for many of the same goals as my White classmates -- acceptance to a prestigious graduate school or a high-paying position in a successful corporation, Predominately White universities like Princeton are socially and academically designed to cater to the needs of the White students comprising the bulk of their enrollments,"

"My experiences at Princeton have made me far more aware of my 'Blackness' than ever before,"

Obama concluded that attending the University as an undergraduate decreased the extent to which black alumni identified with the black community as a whole.

by any means necessary