Mid-Season SuperBowl Pics - 93 days and counting...

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
OK, we are heading into Week 9 of the NFL Season...any picks on who you think will be in Superbowl XLI? I'm going with the Bears vs. Colts...

mainman

Set Trippin
nachomama said:
OK, we are heading into Week 9 of the NFL Season...any picks on who you think will be in Superbowl XLI? I'm going with the Bears vs. Colts...
I was gonna say that too....:tantrum

but, Im not so sure I am ready to count Denver out....

xusnret

At this point you can't rule anyone out (almost) and yes the game would live up to the hype. The first matchup was good the 2nd would be even better.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
mainman said:
I was gonna say that too....:tantrum

but, Im not so sure I am ready to count Denver out....
Not sure I'm ready to count Denver out either, or the Pats...

Oh how I'd love to see the Manning show on February 4. What a game that would be. Can you imagine how proud dear old dad would be? I'd love to see Tiki retire just like Bettis did, but I don't think they can hang...unless Grossman gets hurt or something totally wacked happens to da bears.

DunkirkDogg

Off the Chain
nachomama said:
Chargers have to get through Cleveland Cinnci and Denver without Merriman first...

The offence will carry them past those games. Chargers will score plenty on Cleveland and Cinnci. Indy showed the league Denver's weakness last week. Merriman is good but the offence still carries the team.

I'm not a Chargers fan. I just like their chances.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Airgasm said:
Really? Or are you trying to :elaine:

Not really stirring the pot, no one in the NFC is heads and shoulders above anyone else. Now that Parcells has seen that Bledsloe is done, Cowboys have as good a chance as anyone. AFC is between Colts/Patriots, Denver ain't gonna get there with Plummer, IMO. P. Manning is destine to be another Marino.

Agee

otter said:
Not really stirring the pot, no one in the NFC is heads and shoulders above anyone else. Now that Parcells has seen that Bledsloe is done, Cowboys have as good a chance as anyone. AFC is between Colts/Patriots, Denver ain't gonna get there with Plummer, IMO. P. Manning is destine to be another Marino.

Good Points :yay: and have to agree with your picks for the AFC. Baltimore could still be a wild card, and haven't totally given-up on the Steelers.

As far as the NFC, Chicago looks good, but they're going to have to beat some upper tier teams before I'm sold. Still not sure about Dallas, have a feeling the TO factor is eventually going to be a disruption. The Giants, maybe...

Joebagel

What about Atlanta? I think they are going to represent the NFC. Vick Vs. Manning would be a great supper bowl but I think the Pats or the new look Ravens are going from the AFC.