Mid-Season SuperBowl Pics - 93 days and counting...

garyt27

INAFJ
Super Bowl

Joebagel said:
What about Atlanta? I think they are going to represent the NFC. Vick Vs. Manning would be a great supper bowl but I think the Pats or the new look Ravens are going from the AFC.
:razz: Whats for SUPPER at the SUPPER BOWL? watermelon, chicken necks, and apple pie? :lmao: RAMS vs Chargers.! :yay:

big_poppa

I am a die hard Boyz fan but I have got to be realistic. It WILL be the Giants versus the Colts with the Colts running the score up. The only saving grace for the Giants will be their running game (Tiki's last game!!!!). I see a blowout though, it is in Peyton's eyes, watch him! Colts 42 Giants 24

My opinion anyway

moon5leg

It's not easy being green
Not to hard to figure out where I stand, just peek at the avatar. But anyway, since I know Gang Green ain't going there this year...

My gut feeling is the winner of this weekends Colts/Pats game goes to the big one for the AFC. And based on the way the Pats have played lately, it pains me to say I don't feel good about Peyton's chances this week.

The Giants are really starting to put it together. If they keep it up, I don't see how they won't make a good push for NFC championship.

Pats 31, Giants 21 - and Belichick gets to twist the knife in the hearts of Jets fans one more time.