Midnight visitors last night

WingsOfGold

and the son of a bitch would NOT leave, Tore the crap out of my deer corn! Stayed about 3 hours.
1650972584344.png

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I trapped and relocated one that was lurking around my chicken coop. It had to have been around that size.
Our trash can is nearly split in two because of how Evergreen smacks it against their truck every week. We've called numerous times to get a replacement but they've never delivered one. All the raccoon has to do is reach in and grab a trash bag. He seems to enjoy tacos the most. :lol: I have stopped throwing away my trash at 0330 before leaving for work because one time, the raccoon was inside the trash can and freaked both of us out!!

Grumpy

Our trash can is nearly split in two because of how Evergreen smacks it against their truck every week. We've called numerous times to get a replacement but they've never delivered one.
Went through about a month of Evergreen playing the replacement receptable game. "We will deliver a new one Monday, make sure your old receptable is out on the road" Monday comes and goes..call again...we already delivered it...no you didn't...oh, we will have a new one to you tomorrow...nope...on and on..finally after a month, we got one.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Went through about a month of Evergreen playing the replacement receptable game. "We will deliver a new one Monday, make sure your old receptable is out on the road" Monday comes and goes..call again...we already delivered it...no you didn't...oh, we will have a new one to you tomorrow...nope...on and on..finally after a month, we got one.
I don't even remember when I started playing the game with them. Some time last year. I might just bite the bullet and buy a new one at Ace to use.

Grumpy

I don't even remember when I started playing the game with them. Some time last year. I might just bite the bullet and buy a new one at Ace to use.
Wife was calling them daily, many times they was no answer and no answering machine, but eventually they gave us a new one..Persistence!!

BOP

Evergreen is owned by FedEx?

stgislander

PREMO Member