Mike Lindell And General Flynn On Election Crime & The Case Going To The Supreme Court

PJay

General Flynn said in video we need to do this.

Look at the Patriots that showed up to the State Capitol in Lansing, MI to demand a forensic audit!

PJay

Will share this here because I really enjoyed this...maybe you will, too. In the above video I really wanted to hear more from Flynn, but he didn't get to say much.

MICHAEL FLYNN EXPOSES THE DEEP STATE ON 'TUCKER CARLSON TODAY

PJay

Date has been set.

Mike

“I cannot wait to drop this Supreme Court case the Tuesday at 9 a.m. before Thanksgiving and the whole world is going to be watching all this unfold over Thanksgiving,”

More here

HemiHauler

Date has been set.

Mike

“I cannot wait to drop this Supreme Court case the Tuesday at 9 a.m. before Thanksgiving and the whole world is going to be watching all this unfold over Thanksgiving,”

More here

OMG!!!!!!

:roflmao:

SamSpade

Either Lindell has never had substantive proof for his allegations - or there's just too much pushback across the country from both parties.

The problem I have with the whole thing is, in court you press charges against a PERSON or an organization, with proof that they committed a crime. To the best of my knowledge, even if you have 10,000 votes all coming from Mickey Mouse, unless you can show where someone actually committed a crime, it goes nowhere. That is, you go to court not to show that fraud HAPPENED - you go to court proving WHO it was that did it.

I have little doubt that fraud took place. I just don't know if they can prove WHO or WHAT did it.

Reactions: BOP

PJay

They have the proof, Sam.

For people that may not know what Mike will be submitting to the Supreme Court is proof of Foreign Interference.

I promise this:

The Supreme Court will take this case.

And then the tables will be turned on those who sought our destruction, and this time we've been living through will begin to feel like a bad memory.

When we win, we will still have much work to do, though.

HemiHauler

They have the proof, Sam.

For people that may not know what Mike will be submitting to the Supreme Court is proof of Foreign Interference.

I promise this:

The Supreme Court will take this case.

And then the tables will be turned on those who sought our destruction, and this time we've been living through will begin to feel like a bad memory.

When we win, we will still have much work to do, though.

On what basis do you make that promise? Because crackhead said so?

:roflmao: :killingme

PJay

I want Trump to take what is rightfully his...not an election do over.

Some context for the Lindell case that heads to the Supreme Court. It's not about Mike Lindell and it's not about Dominion. It's about everything.

SamSpade

No matter WHAT ever comes of these things - you still have to follow the law. To my knowledge I can’t remember any case where a lost election is just GIVEN to a competitor due to cheating.

More likely another election would be held.