Mike Pence did a Town Hall on CNN

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That tells me everything I need to know about him. I don't need to know any other thing. That's it. That's all.

I hate that ****ing traitor.

Of course no one watched it because no one watches CNN. They probably thought he'd be a draw - :roflmao: Apparently the ratings were in the shitter. I didn't even know it happened until I saw a story today on how badly it bombed.

And apparently Pence has forgotten how horribly they treated him when he was VP, and the awful things they said about him and his wife - mocking his religion, mocking him for not wanting to be alone with some skeezer. Or maybe he doesn't care because he has so little integrity and is just glad someone wants to have him on the TV.

StmarysCity79

That tells me everything I need to know about him. I don't need to know any other thing. That's it. That's all.

I hate that ****ing traitor.

Of course no one watched it because no one watches CNN. They probably thought he'd be a draw - :roflmao: Apparently the ratings were in the shitter. I didn't even know it happened until I saw a story today on how badly it bombed.

And apparently Pence has forgotten how horribly they treated him when he was VP, and the awful things they said about him and his wife - mocking his religion, mocking him for not wanting to be alone with some skeezer. Or maybe he doesn't care because he has so little integrity and is just glad someone wants to have him on the TV.

What did he do that was traitorous? Fulfill his duties as laid out by the constitution and not listen to a lying bright orange cheeto? That is what you consider traitorous?

StmarysCity79

He disrespected OP’s overweight cult leader. Hell hath no fury like a cultist scorned.

Can you imagine going to the mat for such a vile human that has caused our country so much grief?

Imagine being enthralled by an orange turd with cotton candy for hair.

How is it so easy for most to see his con and so difficult for s many others?

HemiHauler

Can you imagine going to the mat for such a vile human that has caused our country so much grief?

Imagine being enthralled by an orange turd with cotton candy for hair.

How is it so easy for most to see his con and so difficult for s many others?

The textbook definition of a cultist.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Cultist

from The Century Dictionary.​

• noun One of a school of Spanish poets who imitated the -pedantic affectation and labored elegance of Góngora y Argote, a Spanish writer (1561–1627).

from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.​

• noun A member of a cult.

from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.​

• noun a member of an unorthodox cult who generally lives outside of conventional society under the direction of a charismatic leader
  • noun a member of a religious cult

cultist​

noun

cult·ist ˈkəl-tist

pluralcultists
: a member of a cult: such as

a: a devotee or member of a religious cult

In 1826 … Shakers were persecuted as cultists distinguished by their use of dance in worship, their celibacy and their belief in their founder, Mother Ann, as equal to Jesus.
- Robert Minkoff

b: one who exhibits great devotion to a person, idea, object, movement, etc.

… at a time when the Kinks don't even have an American record deal, it's heartening for aging Kinks cultists that Ray Davies has found a domestic publisher for X-Ray: The Unauthorized Autobiography, a book that was published in England last year.
- David Wild

Although Pierce has seen reruns of the actress's films, he insists he is not a [Marilyn] Monroe cultist.
- David Wallace

If the paranoid cultists and survivalists are right, and the apocalypse is right around the corner, who do we want leading the nation through the pestilence, famine and plagues of locusts?
- Sparkle Hayter

cultist​

Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Idioms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.

cult​

(kŭlt)
n.
a.
A religion or religious sect generally considered to be extremist or false, with its followers often living in an unconventional manner under the guidance of an authoritarian, charismatic leader.
b. The followers of such a religion or sect.
2. A system or community of religious worship and ritual.
3. The formal means of expressing religious reverence; religious ceremony and ritual.
4. A usually nonscientific method or regimen claimed by its originator to have exclusive or exceptional power in curing a particular disease.
a.
Obsessive, especially faddish, devotion to or veneration for a person, principle, or thing.
b. The object of such devotion.
6. An exclusive group of persons sharing an esoteric, usually artistic or intellectual interest.

[Latin cultus, worship, from past participle of colere, to cultivate; see kwel- in Indo-European roots.]

cul′tic, cult′ish adj.
cult′ism n.
cult′ist n.
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.

StmarysCity79

You people are so mature. So well thought out and compelling in your arguments.
Say the woman who parrots the groomer and pedo talking point to demonize anyone she disagress with.

Having never uttered groomer or pedo in your life before the last year when Fox news decided it was the next social issue you should worry about to keep you distracted from the fact that republicans do nothing for anyone. How quickly you forgot about your anger about critical race theory ( which you couldn't define if your life depended on it)

While you also scream about how republicans should do more for people and stop with the culture wars.

You are a textbook cultist monkey flinging poo at everyone you disagree with rather than forming a coherent agenda other than Trump is daddy and Desantis is god.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Say the woman who parrots the groomer and pedo talking point to demonize anyone she disagress with.
Stop being a devotee and defender of the Pedos and Groomers.

The company you keep, Trixie. The company you keep.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
You are a textbook cultist monkey flinging poo at everyone you disagree with rather than forming a coherent agenda...
Mtiv.gif