Military wives take it off. . .

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
. . .on a PostTraumaticStressDisorder Facebook page. Wonder if a guy whose thinking is disordered to start with would really appreciate the effort.

mamaof1

While their cause is a good one; the way they are going about it just doesn't seem very positive.
Public nudity might put a little bit of strain on the relationship. :sarcasm:

DEEKAYPEE8569

While their cause is a good one; the way they are going about it just doesn't seem very positive.
Public nudity might put a little bit of strain on the relationship. :sarcasm:

Some of the husbands just might be quoting Travis Tritt to themselves:
'I don't care how much they stare; she's goin' home with me.'

RPMDAD

I didn't see anything at all wrong with those pictures, would not have had a problem if my wife had pposed like that. I think PTSD is becoming a much larger and broader problem than before with this never ending war from hell with no clear objectives to end it other than to pick a withdrawl date. Know too many people personally who have been over to the sandbox now with 3-4 deployments. JMHO

Last edited:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Where are the REAL military wives, because those definitely aren't the standard issue....

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Thanks to this thread, I am now following the group on facebook and sharing some of their posts with my friends to help promote awareness. I think it is a wonderful idea and they've hit on a very effective way to get the message out in a tasteful way. The pic of the children's feet really got to me. We ask so very much of our military members and often many people do not realize that also includes their families. We really need to increase awareness about PTSD, not just for military folk but also for others such as first responders, et al.