Million MAGA March

Burnthings

Man, I hope I get to see hear these tears for the next four years. Toughen up snowflakes, welcome to America.

Louise

You do not love the USA. Period. Do you have a poster of Obama on your wall? Did you ever grow up into an adult? How old are you? Inquiring minds want to know. Thanks.

Burnthings

You do not love the USA. Period. Do you have a poster of Obama on your wall? Did you ever grow up into an adult? How old are you? Inquiring minds want to know. Thanks.
I don't like Obama. How old are you? I'm guessing late 50s.

Louise

I don't like Obama. How old are you? I'm guessing late 50s.

Then why do you like Biden? I am 65; 66 on Jan 5; which I find ironic is the day WE find out which party will control the Senate. Thanks for the civil reply. I never expected that from you. God bless the USA.

Bushy23

Two weeks ago I decided to check out the Proud Boys in MD, just to see what they stand for, etc. Somebody here posted a link to their website, and I was too lazy to look for it in the threads.

Google searches: several pages of how bad and just like Nazis the Proud Boys are, blah blah blah. Nothing of substance, just pure opinion.
Any other search engine: first result is the link to their website.
Regardless of one’s political leanings, when searches no longer lead to the actual website first, that search engine is unreliable and becomes useless.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/florid...0201111-kp4cr7l5pbdnxguwyb3xq4m63e-story.html