mingiz

mingiz

Horse Poor
I have the one from Ohio. Nice horse but not enough giddy up for me. doesn't neck rein, work off legs, just dead sided. Had to use a stick to get her to move out. I worked harder for the ride than she did. I'm going to ride her again tonight and see if there is any differnece since she has had a few days off. I have a 15.3 7yro b/w ssh/twh that I'm going to go look at next weekend. He sounds like he's more my type of horse. Plus cheaper!!!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Yeah upper MD I think...if you know something else she will still look...so keep your eye out..nothing in stone yet and nothing yet she wants to buy..

fredsaid2

Gaited must really be increasing in popularity. Dreamhorse now has options to query for them and for warmbloods specifically.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
fredsaid2 said:
Gaited must really be increasing in popularity. Dreamhorse now has options to query for them and for warmbloods specifically.

Yeah I saw that...Fred come do a trail ride with us on one of MY horses you will see why they are so popular for the trail riders... :huggy:

mingiz

Horse Poor
The b/w is on the eastern shore...just over the bridge...I'm really in no hurry but some people (not mentioning paso names) want to see me gaiting... :lmao: I really do like the mare but I don't want to retrain one neither....She made my butt look smaller :lmao:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Yepper
She would be the perfect horse for a total beginner. Not a mean bone in her and really laid back. Almost to laid back for me...I have her till this Sunday then she goes home with her owners...She is 6yro 15.1 pal/white Paso posted pics of her from the ride....

Last edited:

fredsaid2

Pasofever said:
Yeah I saw that...Fred come do a trail ride with us on one of MY horses you will see why they are so popular for the trail riders... :huggy:

Since mine can't seem to stay out of boo-boo land...sigh, begging a ride would be my only option. Thank you Paso for the offer!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
fredsaid2 said:
Since mine can't seem to stay out of boo-boo land...sigh, begging a ride would be my only option. Thank you Paso for the offer!

I have a nice gray mare you can ride if we do it soon..she is due to foal in Sept..but winter, spring, summer I will have 4 or 5 good broke trail horses just waiting to go out...you want to do next weekend??

Robin

Go For it Fred you will have a blast...Alot different than the ring and a whole lot of fun esp with the good group of riders....

Robin

They love to joke but they will take real good care of ya and won't put ya on a horse that would hurt ya

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Robin said:
They love to joke but they will take real good care of ya and won't put ya on a horse that would hurt ya

Misty is nice...big paso mare and well gaited..a follower not a leader worst fault is she paws in water has not dropped yet but paws....need to push her through streams fast...Mingiz rode her in PA the weekend we went there..I have GOOD trail horses...we would take it easy on you...You would have fun..

Cowgirl

mingiz said:
The b/w is on the eastern shore...just over the bridge...I'm really in no hurry but some people (not mentioning paso names) want to see me gaiting... :lmao: I really do like the mare but I don't want to retrain one neither....She made my butt look smaller :lmao:

Hey! Where on the shore is it? I can give it a pre-ride test for ya! j/k. Y'all should come out and bring some horses and ride at Tuckahoe while you're on this side of the ditch. :lol:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Cowgirl said:
Hey! Where on the shore is it? I can give it a pre-ride test for ya! j/k. Y'all should come out and bring some horses and ride at Tuckahoe while you're on this side of the ditch. :lol:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm good idea..

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Robin said:

When chub-chub mare gets down here (not tonight, like planned :buttkick: ) I'd love to take her out with some of Herb's Harem, but she's totally out of shape and while I've been told she enjoys trail rides she's only been ridden a handful of times so that to me means :lalala: . They really are great people to ride with. :huggy:

The Mingiz mare is cute, it'd be funny if someone on the board ended up with her. :)