mingiz

Robin

when it comes to gaited horses there is a certain wow feel to the right mount. Knowing Mingiz she has rode some, this is one she will have to try out herself. We get a little picky as we had one that done that, hard to replace that comfortable way of going

fredsaid2

Pasofever said:
Misty is nice...big paso mare and well gaited..a follower not a leader worst fault is she paws in water has not dropped yet but paws....need to push her through streams fast...Mingiz rode her in PA the weekend we went there..I have GOOD trail horses...we would take it easy on you...You would have fun..

You are very kind to offer. I would LOVE to join you guys! PM me particulars; anything I can bring, etc. Can I meet you at your place, help load? whatever you need. Tks!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
fredsaid2 said:
You are very kind to offer. I would LOVE to join you guys! PM me particulars; anything I can bring, etc. Can I meet you at your place, help load? whatever you need. Tks!

Might do a tomorrow afternooner at Greenwell...Saturday is the night time ride of SMTR if you want to do that one it wont be hard..or fast....and maybe Sunday..then next week we have not planned for yet...Will keep in touch.

Robin

Through the pm that mingiz sent me it would be great for someone to wind up with her who enjoys trail riding or someone that needs a nice quiet safe horse to learn confidence on. What is funny is about a month ago there were folks in the store looking for a walker what about walker man he know anyone looking?

mingiz

Horse Poor
Well the more I look at this mare the more I like her..I have that in me. That's how I ended up with Shiloh. There is something about this mare that tells me I can work with her laziness.I'm going to ride her in the back field tonight with spurs and see if she has any life. Maybe if I get her attention she'll step up. If not she will go back Sunday. Will let ya know later tonight. If you don't hear from me then I might have really pissed her off and i'm at St. Marys.. :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
Well the more I look at this mare the more I like her..I have that in me. That's how I ended up with Shiloh. There is something about this mare that tells me I can work with her laziness.I'm going to ride her in the back field tonight with spurs and see if she has any life. Maybe if I get her attention she'll step up. If not she will go back Sunday. Will let ya know later tonight. If you don't hear from me then I might have really pissed her off and i'm at St. Marys.. :lmao:

Call me I will come over and see you after work... :lmao:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Well I rode her in my back field and not much change. She is a little bit of herd sour . Wanted to be with them. Did the same in the field as on the trail. Going back.. I could turn her into a better horse. But I'm too damn old to be working that hard for a good trail ride. Untill I find what I want and as Robin said when it feels right I'll know...lol I will keep looking. In the mean while Fat Pony 1 is still number 1 trail horse. Be hard to fill her shoes in a gaited style...for my poor horse poor wallet :lmao: Going next weekend to look again.... :lmao:

Giddy up!

mingiz said:
Well I rode her in my back field and not much change. She is a little bit of herd sour . Wanted to be with them. Did the same in the field as on the trail. Going back.. I could turn her into a better horse. But I'm too damn old to be working that hard for a good trail ride. Untill I find what I want and as Robin said when it feels right I'll know...lol I will keep looking. In the mean while Fat Pony 1 is still number 1 trail horse. Be hard to fill her shoes in a gaited style...for my poor horse poor wallet :lmao: Going next weekend to look again.... :lmao:
Well at least we arent gonna have to visit you at st. marys!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:

Maybe I should let you ride Misty again :whistle:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Pasofever said:
Maybe I should let you ride Misty again :whistle:
I would love for you to let my momma ride one of your Paso's on a trail ride the next time she is in town with you guys. She would fit right in with all you trail ridin chicks! :yay:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Sadielady said:
I would love for you to let my momma ride one of your Paso's on a trail ride the next time she is in town with you guys. She would fit right in with all you trail ridin chicks! :yay:

OK we will put her on CONDESA :yikes:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Pasofever said:
OK we will put her on CONDESA :yikes:
Otay ...my mommy is tough she can handle it. She was one of those mommies that yelled "get up! you're not hurt! Get back on that pony" and then I would have to ride my pony with a broken arm. :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Sadielady said:
Otay ...my mommy is tough she can handle it. She was one of those mommies that yelled "get up! you're not hurt! Get back on that pony" and then I would have to ride my pony with a broken arm. :lmao:

:lmao: Condesa is a great ride...very broke..just a little hot and a fire breathing crotch rocket I love her..but she is only 13.3 she was my first paso ride and I rode the hell out of her...good mare..

The paso term BRIO pertains to Condesa

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Pasofever said:
:lmao: Condesa is a great ride...very broke..just a little hot and a fire breathing crotch rocket I love her..but she is only 13.3 she was my first paso ride and I rode the hell out of her...good mare..

The paso term BRIO pertains to Condesa
She is as small as that little pony I was riding. My momma is a little bigger than I am.....

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Sadielady said:
She is as small as that little pony I was riding. My momma is a little bigger than I am.....

bigger in the body the guy I got the mare from was 225 lbs and field trialed her 8-10 hrs a day...