Minnesota woman found beheaded on road, suspect arrested

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Police say the suspect knew the victim and it wasn't a random act

Minnesota police officers made a grisly discovery when they responded to a report of a stabbing incident on Wednesday afternoon, locating a woman's decapitated body in Shakopee, about 25 miles south of Minneapolis, according to police and local news reports.

America Mafalda Thayer, 55, was pronounced dead at the scene of stab wounds. Alexis Saborit, a 42-year-old man who police say knew the victim, was apprehended at the scene on suspicion of second-degree murder.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Hmm Minnesota south of Minnapolis with a high Saracen Count .. although tbh I think most of those are Somili's - aka African

This guy looks Hispanic so I am thinking MS-13 or Mexican Cartel

Reactions: BOP

jrt_ms1995

So, who's effed enough to decapitate someone and also dumb enough to hang around until the police show? Apparently this guy.

musiclady

The wording of this bothers me. They say she died of "stab wounds" but was found decapitated. Wouldn't losing your head be the cause of death? Unless, I guess, she was already dead before he took her head off.

Reactions: BOP

Clem72

The wording of this bothers me. They say she died of "stab wounds" but was found decapitated. Wouldn't losing your head be the cause of death? Unless, I guess, she was already dead before he took her head off.

Unless they have a guillotine handy, most people are dead before their head is removed.