Minus One Band

muffin

Hey did anyone hear Minus One Band from Waldorf is looking for a lead singer whats up with that?

watercolor

yeah yeah
muffin said:
Who is the lead singer anyway?

Wouldn't you know if you were a band follower? Which it seemed to be in the first post that you made, about being concerned of them looking for a new lead and because they were suppose to be "together forever"... I would think you would know about the band. :bigwhoop:

muffin

I did not say I was a person to follow bands don't know who any of them are I read about it and was curious also because they were going to be in battle of the bands. I could care less if they don't stay together I agree with the other guyes there are much better ones out there. You are way to sensitive meowwwwwwww.

JustynSayneBand

muffin said:
Who is the lead singer anyway?

The singers name is Pete Bulka, who also plays guitar. Pete took over my position when I left the originating band that I founded back in 1991 called Shattered Reality. I got tired of the soap operas, so, I quite the band and when Pete was hired, the name eventually changed to Minus-One, after they let another member of the group, sometime after I quite.

Dwight
www.JustynSayne.com

JustynSayneBand

watercolor said:
because they were suppose to be "together forever"... :bigwhoop:

Together Forever?
Well, trust me, that band has a lot of history, or should I say "Shattered Reality" LOL... with members coming and going, I may just have started that history myself. I'm not so sure about the together forever part, but, Pete has been doing a hell of a job.

Dwight
www.JustynSayne.com