Minus One Band

retired

Did you start your own band? You mean soap opera's drama between the band guyes? That usually happens with females not the males. Maybe they are to big for there britches.

JustynSayneBand said:
Together Forever?
Well, trust me, that band has a lot of history, or should I say "Shattered Reality" LOL... with members coming and going, I may just have started that history myself. I'm not so sure about the together forever part, but, Pete has been doing a hell of a job.

Dwight
www.JustynSayne.com
They have a good lineup of members now, dont think anyone will be going for a while. I thinkin of taking the bus to the finals on the 29th :yay:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
thakidistight said:
They have a good lineup of members now, dont think anyone will be going for a while. I thinkin of taking the bus to the finals on the 29th :yay:

This one? :shortbus: :huggy:

Coventry17

JustynSayneBand said:
The singers name is Pete Bulka, who also plays guitar. Pete took over my position when I left the originating band that I founded back in 1991 called Shattered Reality. I got tired of the soap operas, so, I quite the band and when Pete was hired, the name eventually changed to Minus-One, after they let another member of the group, sometime after I quite.

Dwight
www.JustynSayne.com

Attention whore much?

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
And the Winner Is...

thakidistight said:

Minus One. They will be opening the DC101 Chili Cookoff on May 12.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
yngwie1 said:
I hear a band called TooManyMikes is really good.

I saw them at Boatman's a few weeks back, they sounded great with good audience participation. A good mix of old and new rock cover songs but no originals.