Miracle from Mitt

pontificator

I have always like Mitt......and I really don't personally care for Trump, but he is doing all the right things and the Dems are just plain stupid.
He doesn't like Trump so what...he is doing what is Constitutionally correct, unlike them Dems who want to burn the USA down .

You all are sick......just sayin'

Perhaps he thought he was doing the Constitutionally correct thing when he voted to impeach, yes? Is that a possibility? Or can he be properly labelled a "flip-flopper"?

pontificator

Who said they love the Never Trumper?
Just surprised to see him standing with his party...like he should!!!!

He STILL has to cast his vote the right way...

I thought independent thinkers were preferred rather than "party men".

Oh never mind .. you're a member of the Demonrat party, aren't ya kid?

PsyOps

Pixelated
Perhaps he thought he was doing the Constitutionally correct thing when he voted to impeach, yes? Is that a possibility? Or can he be properly labelled a "flip-flopper"?

You do know his vote on the impeachment was "Yay" on count and No" on the other? While I found that a bit cowardly, it was hist constitutional right to do so.

Just as with this SCOTUS nominee, Romney has the constitutional right to vote her up or down. He hasn't committed to his final decision, so...

pontificator

You do know his vote on the impeachment was "Yay" on count and No" on the other? While I found that a bit cowardly, it was hist constitutional right to do so.

Just as with this SCOTUS nominee, Romney has the constitutional right to vote her up or down. He hasn't committed to his final decision, so...

Doesn't matter. He was labelled a "Never Trumper" as a result and was excoriated by the Cult 45ers.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
He is his own man....unlike the Dem Robots.....Orangeman bad, Russiais, Russia, impeach, impeach....burn, burn ,burn, riot, riot, riot

Hijinx

I don't like Romney, I don't trust Romney. I will hold my opinion on his vote to myself until he makes it.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Yep. Where I'm from, them's weasel words - phrasing something euphemistically. He can SAY that, and later justify saying "no".

All bets are pointing to Amy Coney Barrett - but a more clever nominee would be Barbara Lagoa, if only for the fact that the Dems would not DARE to do the whole Inquisition number on a female Hispanic daughter of Cuban immigrants.

The downside of THAT is, she doesn't have the depth of experience that Barrett has.
She's way to white to be of Cuban descent, has anyone seen Trumps daughter in a while.
yes I'm thinking plastic surgery

stgislander

PREMO Member
She's way to white to be of Cuban descent, has anyone seen Trumps daughter in a while.
yes I'm thinking plastic surgery
If we've learned anything from the media's coverage of George Zimmerman, there are such things as white Hispanics.

BOP

Yep. Where I'm from, them's weasel words - phrasing something euphemistically. He can SAY that, and later justify saying "no".

All bets are pointing to Amy Coney Barrett - but a more clever nominee would be Barbara Lagoa, if only for the fact that the Dems would not DARE to do the whole Inquisition number on a female Hispanic daughter of Cuban immigrants.

The downside of THAT is, she doesn't have the depth of experience that Barrett has.
You haven't been on FB much, have you? You should see some of the hate mail Conservative Latina and others are getting from other hispanics and woke white people. Some of it's pretty horrific. They would dare.

CPUSA

I thought independent thinkers were preferred rather than "party men".

Oh never mind .. you're a member of the Demonrat party, aren't ya kid?
No booboo, I'm a free thinker
But your posts definitely indicate you're a slave to the Democrat Plantation.
You speak just like an old fashioned house negro. You may sound smart to the other Dem Plantation slaves...but you STILL sound ignorant to us free citizens...

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
How sweet it will be....those liberal tears will be flowing.

Revenge is a dish best served cold and the remains of the confirmation circus surrounding Brett Kavanaugh have just gotten cold enough to serve up as a giant plate of gag-worthy retribution to well-deserving Democrats hee-hawing about the “dying wishes” of the Notorious RBG. The non-stop braying by Chuck Schumer and anyone else on the blue side of the party is reaching deafening levels of “but her dying wish was…” whatever—we can’t hear you because we’ve stuck our fingers in our ears and are humming some kind of tune that sounds like “the hills are alive with the sound of Democrats crying on Twitter.”

https://pjmedia.com/columns/megan-f...seat-a-new-supreme-court-justice-asap-n954147