Miracle help for disgraceful heels

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I wear flipflops all the time so my feet get super gnarly. I tried a peel that did nothing, but my co-worker told me about this:

(how stupid, it's Earth Therapeutics Foot Peeling Spray and it's safe to click)

You get it at Walmart for $10. Spray it on, rub it around and all that dead calloused skin pills up and comes right off. I just got done with the first application and this stuff is amazing. I wish I'd gotten a before/after because it's like a miracle. At first I was like, why is all this filth coming off my feet - I just got out of the damn shower..... Nope! It was calloused skin.

I'm kind of astounded because I didn't really expect it to work so well. Anyway, there ya go!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Thanks! I'll give it a try.

I too live in flip flops or flats at work. I have a pumice stone to use at the end of my shower, but don't always use it.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
I've found this ointment on amazon, Kerasal, that I'll rub into my heels as I'm getting in to bed. works best with socks on overnight, but still does the trick without because, socks during the summer...yuck. Works pretty amazing actually, and I'm a sandal-wearer 9-10 months outta the year. I'm way too lazy to pumice my feet regularly, and regular pedicures were given up a while ago from the lovely combination of pandemic/economy/time suck of motherhood/daycare costs lol

however this sounds a little more fun, watching it pill and fall off before my eyes vs. overnight :lmao:

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Watched a YT vid on a product that you apply and over the course of a few days/week, the entire top layer of skin peels off.