Missing Bike in Wildewood

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Update

A little while ago, my neighbor alerted me that he had seen what appeared to be the same vile creatures who stole my bike, with a bike, near our area again!!!

I took a ride and lo and behold!!! Some trio of trashy boys, roughly 16, were meandering - two on foot, one on my cruiser! I pulled over and asked for my bike back!!!

Some other niceties were spoken and I finished by saying, "when you're in the area stealing again, could you please drop off the rack that holds my basket?"

:ohwell: Some peoples' kids.

But! :clap: I have my bicycle back!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
virgovictoria said:
A little while ago, my neighbor alerted me that he had seen what appeared to be the same vile creatures who stole my bike, with a bike, near our area again!!!

I took a ride and lo and behold!!! Some trio of trashy boys, roughly 16, were meandering - two on foot, one on my cruiser! I pulled over and asked for my bike back!!!

Some other niceties were spoken and I finished by saying, "when you're in the area stealing again, could you please drop off the rack that holds my basket?"

Good for you. I'd have called the cops and detained the little sh!ts.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
BadGirl said:
Yeah! for you VV. :yay:

Now go and buy yourself a lock to keep it from happening again.
Lock sh!t, wire it with 110 when you aren't using it. :biggrin:

Agee

virgovictoria said:

Good on Ya! :huggy:

Now, did you give them all a great big biatch slap!

Danzig

virgovictoria said:
A new one will be nice :shrug: but, it's not the same thing and won't be able to replace the same warm fuzzy feeling.
Did it make you feel like this?

Attachments

• peewee.jpg
    peewee.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 64

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
virgovictoria said:

:notworthy

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
I just posted to Catt that I hope that old fashioned scare tactics - knowing his name, what he looks like, having my neighbors know what he looks like, getting the bike back on my own, etc... will prove to be a better route than involving the police...

I say this until my car gets effed with... door gets TPd.... and so on :yikes:

:crossingfingers:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
virgovictoria said:
I just posted to Catt that I hope that old fashioned scare tactics - knowing his name, what he looks like, having my neighbors know what he looks like, getting the bike back on my own, etc... will prove to be a better route than involving the police...

I say this until my car gets effed with... door gets TPd.... and so on :yikes:

:crossingfingers:
Do a chalk outline of a body on your sidewalk with a little dab of red paint near the head.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
cattitude said:
Exactly why I would call the police and make a report.
:yeahthat: The little hoodlums will just move on to another victim unless the fear of the po-po is put into them.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Airgasm said:
Good on Ya! :huggy:

Now, did you give them all a great big biatch slap!

No, it was more like a look of disgust and I honestly think I said something to the effect of, "your parents must really not care about what you're doing", while shaking my head.

These kids were punks - sideways hats, juvie disrespect, smoking and a general display of "I am so not cared about"...

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
virgovictoria said:
No, it was more like a look of disgust and I honestly think I said something to the effect of, "your parents must really not care about what you're doing", while shaking my head.

These kids were punks - sideways hats, juvie disrespect, smoking and a general display of "I am so not cared about"...

glad you got your bike back without a physical altercation!! :huggy:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
virgovictoria said:

or cared about too much...

I'd want something on record in the even the eff up something at your place.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Anyway, thanks all!

I am honestly not sure as to why I am hesitant to call the police on this one. The value of the bike isn't really the issue - as it's sentimental.

The violation of my sense of security really bothers me - I went out the last few nights and re-checked my car doors and house locks....but the police can't really resolve that.

I guess I just didn't want to really believe that someone - no, some kid - could really be that fearless and stupid. It just makes me think that he'd probably like the attention of having a criminal history.

:shuddering:

:shrug:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Suz' said:
glad you got your bike back without a physical altercation!! :huggy:
I didn't even think about that... probably should have.. Maybe I surprised him too much for him to think about it too..

When I approached, his two buddies kept on walking - away... pussies!