Missing Dog in Chesapeake Ranch Estates!

Blondie76

If anyone lives in the Chesapeake Ranch Estates/Drum point area - please keep an eye out for Polly. She is a rescue dog - very sweet girl but very shy and may not come to you when you call her. If you see her please contact Lara at 443-532-1995.

Attachments

• Polly.jpg
    Polly.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 145
  • Polly 2.jpg
    Polly 2.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:

frequentflier

happy to be living
If anyone lives in the Chesapeake Ranch Estates/Drum point area - please keep an eye out for Polly. She is a rescue dog - very sweet girl but very shy and may not come to you when you call her. If you see her please contact Lara at 443-532-1995.

Polly is very timid. I do hope Lara gets her back. Please keep us posted.

Roman

There was a sighting of her on Friday, at about 3 PM. The person told me that they saw her at the front Gate of CRE, heading South on Rousby Hall Road. I let her Family know about this. Though Polly is very timid, we should add that she wouldn't hurt a Flea. She might be responsive to another Dog, because she loves to play with them, big, or small! She is a very SWEET Pup.

frequentflier

happy to be living
There was a sighting of her on Friday, at about 3 PM. The person told me that they saw her at the front Gate of CRE, heading South on Rousby Hall Road. I let her Family know about this. Though Polly is very timid, we should add that she wouldn't hurt a Flea. She might be responsive to another Dog, because she loves to play with them, big, or small! She is a very SWEET Pup.

Thanks for adding this. She is very nice dog but probably unapproachable by humans other than Lara and her family.

RPMDAD

Yay, I love happy endings, i am so glad Polly was found and is back home safely. Our pup got away one time for a few hours and it was heart wrenching for my wife and i.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
We had a black Chow hanging around our house yesterday. It had a collar and seemed to like my dog (who was behind the fence) but wouldn't let anyone get near it so we could check for a tag on the collar. We live off Algonquin Trail (closer to the beginning of it) and it ran off towards the other end of the street. We last saw it early afternoon. I hope it found it's way home.