Missing Father/7 mo. old PLEASE READ!!!!

Cowgirl

Both ya'll need to chill :)

I am sure neither of you (me included) would allow our children to be w/ a known drug addict regardless if it was their parent, grandparent, sister, etc...

This family did and they can't change that... they are just trying to come on here to ask for some help. Hoping that we will keep our eye open when we are out and about for their veh, or them.

THIS HAPPENS TO BE MY RELATIVE...MY FAMILY..AND MY NIGHTMARE. EVERY PERSON HAS A RIGHT TO JUDGE BUT UNLESS YOU KNOW MY FAMILY IT'D BE BEST IF YOU DIDN'T.
TO SAY THAT SOMEONE WAS IRRESPONSIBLE FOR LETTING THEIR DAUGHTER BE WITH A DRUG ADDICT MIGHT BE TRUE IF THIS WAS A TYPICAL ADDICT. IN 4-5 YEARS HE HAS ONLY HAD 1-2 RELAPSES AND HAS WORKED VERY HARD TO GET HIS LIFE BACK TOGETHER. HE MET A WONDERFUL PERSON (SAMANTHAS MOM) AND HAS MADE SOME AMAZING TURN AROUNDS. HE HAS A JOB, A SUPPORTIVE FAMILY, AND A LOVING GIRLFRIEND AND KIDS.
HE IS NOT THE RUN ON THE STREET, SELL MY BODY FOR $$, TYPICAL DRUG ADDICT. HE WAS IN RECOVERY.
I DON'T KNOW YOU BUT WOULD NEVER CARE TO...I AM SURE YOUR FAMILY IS SO PERFECT. I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHO REMOVED THEMSELVES FROM THE FACT THAT A BABY WAS MISSING!!!!!!!!! AND THE POLICE WERE NO HELP SO WE WERE TRYING EVERYTHING.
I AM JUST SICK TO MY STOMACH AT PEOPLE'S INSENSITIVITY AND RUTHLESSNESS ON THIS FORUM. ARE YOU HAPPY THAT YOU WERE ABLE TO POKE JABS AT TOTAL STRANGERS WHO WERE SIMPLY ASKING FOR YOUR HELP. YOU ARE SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK PEOPLE. THANK GOD THE BABY WAS FOUND UNHARMED AND THE FATHER IS GETTING HELP. BUT I JUST HOPE IN THE FUTURE YOU THINK TWICE ABOUT JUDGING SOMEONE YOU DON'T KNOW.

Ok, doesn't it seem kind of silly to be defending him when he just did something a "typical" addict would do? Sure, he's a "good" addict....yet he just disappeared with his 7 month old daughter, putting her in harms way, and you're still defending him! :roflmao: I'm glad Samantha was found unharmed, I just hope her family members have the sense to not let it happen again.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
SAMANTHA IS DOING FINE.
At least until the next stupid thing the family does to put her in a vulnerable, dangerous position.

Seriously, the best thing you can do at this point is let this thread go. You can not stop others from having opinions and we can not stop you from being an idiot.

I'll continue hoping the best for the baby. :howdy:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
THIS HAPPENS TO BE MY RELATIVE...MY FAMILY..AND MY NIGHTMARE. EVERY PERSON HAS A RIGHT TO JUDGE BUT UNLESS YOU KNOW MY FAMILY IT'D BE BEST IF YOU DIDN'T.
TO SAY THAT SOMEONE WAS IRRESPONSIBLE FOR LETTING THEIR DAUGHTER BE WITH A DRUG ADDICT MIGHT BE TRUE IF THIS WAS A TYPICAL ADDICT. IN 4-5 YEARS HE HAS ONLY HAD 1-2 RELAPSES AND HAS WORKED VERY HARD TO GET HIS LIFE BACK TOGETHER. HE MET A WONDERFUL PERSON (SAMANTHAS MOM) AND HAS MADE SOME AMAZING TURN AROUNDS. HE HAS A JOB, A SUPPORTIVE FAMILY, AND A LOVING GIRLFRIEND AND KIDS.
HE IS NOT THE RUN ON THE STREET, SELL MY BODY FOR $$, TYPICAL DRUG ADDICT. HE WAS IN RECOVERY.
I DON'T KNOW YOU BUT WOULD NEVER CARE TO...I AM SURE YOUR FAMILY IS SO PERFECT. I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHO REMOVED THEMSELVES FROM THE FACT THAT A BABY WAS MISSING!!!!!!!!! AND THE POLICE WERE NO HELP SO WE WERE TRYING EVERYTHING.
I AM JUST SICK TO MY STOMACH AT PEOPLE'S INSENSITIVITY AND RUTHLESSNESS ON THIS FORUM. ARE YOU HAPPY THAT YOU WERE ABLE TO POKE JABS AT TOTAL STRANGERS WHO WERE SIMPLY ASKING FOR YOUR HELP. YOU ARE SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK PEOPLE. THANK GOD THE BABY WAS FOUND UNHARMED AND THE FATHER IS GETTING HELP. BUT I JUST HOPE IN THE FUTURE YOU THINK TWICE ABOUT JUDGING SOMEONE YOU DON'T KNOW.
:killingme Yea, looks like he's getting his act together. Abducting his daughter and being found wiped out on drugs. :killingme

Did you raise this POS?? I'll judge you anytime I want and you'll live with it. You people are the sick ones! :smack:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, I'm just glad the baby is back safe and sound.

BTW?

v This v is a signature line, and it's at the bottom of every one of my posts, and has been for weeks.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Ok, doesn't it seem kind of silly to be defending him when he just did something a "typical" addict would do? Sure, he's a "good" addict....yet he just disappeared with his 7 month old daughter, putting her in harms way, and you're still defending him! :roflmao: I'm glad Samantha was found unharmed, I just hope her family members have the sense to not let it happen again.

At least until the next stupid thing the family does to put her in a vulnerable, dangerous position.

Seriously, the best thing you can do at this point is let this thread go. You can not stop others from having opinions and we can not stop you from being an idiot.

I'll continue hoping the best for the baby. :howdy:

:killingme Yea, looks like he's getting his act together. Abducting his daughter and being found wiped out on drugs. :killingme

Did you raise this POS?? I'll judge you anytime I want and you'll live with it. You people are the sick ones! :smack:

Honesty can be painful. I love this forum! Cheers to the common sense crew.:buddies:

SoMDGirl42

Glad the baby is safe. :yahoo:

No one gives a shiat about my opinion on the other matters anyway, so I'll save my breath :shrug: I would say ya'll should do the same, but that'd be giving my opinion.