Missing Teen -- Joseph Greenwell

Pyrotech

Les Paul Addict
I saw the comments on BayNet, although I usually keep my opinions out of things, I do find it odd that his mother posted a couple times in answer to Josephs picture. It looks too much like attention seeking, yet Ive been wrong before. Either way, I pray this has a happy ending.

sockgirl77

http://www.thebaynet.com/news/index.cfm/fa/viewstory/story_ID/38001 Just had an interesting phone call regarding this. While son is 'missing', reported missing on 7/5/14, only 3 days later, his mom is making plans to leave the state asap? anyone have any information or leads on this 'missing' young man? Praying he is found safe...

His mother is psycho. She is so concerned with her child that she's selling her couponing stockpile so she can move to Washington State.

PRIVATEYE

Where did you see that?

it was all over her facebook..her fb was open to public, since this was posted, she has made it private. couponing sales, in length conversations about moving to Washington state, which is what prompted the initial posting. so sad. for someone so concerned and nerves on edge, you would 'THINK' she would have posted something, anything about her son missing. only ONE post and that was just the link to the baynet article. had an omelet making party one morning. really? if that were my child, i dont know that i would even be able to eat. just me though. but really? who rants and raves about moving out of state by the end of the month...'goodbye maryland, hello new life' was yesterday's status update....when their child is missing...or even a run away?? suppose this proves we are all different. I just pray he is found soon. if the sheriff's department has any investigative skill at all, they will be hot on her looking into this more closely than "just a missing child or a runaway".

sockgirl77

it was all over her facebook..her fb was open to public, since this was posted, she has made it private. couponing sales, in length conversations about moving to Washington state, which is what prompted the initial posting. so sad. for someone so concerned and nerves on edge, you would 'THINK' she would have posted something, anything about her son missing. only ONE post and that was just the link to the baynet article. had an omelet making party one morning. really? if that were my child, i dont know that i would even be able to eat. just me though. but really? who rants and raves about moving out of state by the end of the month...'goodbye maryland, hello new life' was yesterday's status update....when their child is missing...or even a run away?? suppose this proves we are all different. I just pray he is found soon. if the sheriff's department has any investigative skill at all, they will be hot on her looking into this more closely than "just a missing child or a runaway".

:yeahthat:

PRIVATEYE

The plan to move did not come about until Monday.

and i thought that i was the only one looking elsewhere on social media. i really pray this young man is found...and soon. they have past CINA cases with their child(ren). Social services surely needs to be tapped into on this one as well as the sheriff's dept. teenagers do not just 'runaway' without other kids not knowing where they are. not in today's day and age with all the social media outlets. period.

Last edited:

sockgirl77

and i thought that i was the only one looking elsewhere on social media. i really pray this young man is found...and soon. they have past CINA cases with their child(ren). Social services surely needs to be tapped into on this one as well as the sheriff's dept. teenagers do not just 'runaway' without other kids not knowing where they are. not in today's day and age with all the social media outlets. period.

The father is a decent guy. He's just made the mistake of staying with his nutbag wife.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Know what I find odd?

1) That a photo of the son wasn't supplied by the mom for the news article right away.

2) That the mom has a FB account, yet I haven't seen one single forward of a request for help in locating her son. Social media is powerful and it's helped locate missing kids in our area before.

3) Then add in what pieces others in here are sharing and you have a very very strange situation.

It seems as if she doesn't really want her son found (why?) and she wants to leave the area (clear across the country) before her son can be found. That's enough to make me want to call the ID channel.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Know what I find odd?

1) That a photo of the son wasn't supplied by the mom for the news article right away.

2) That the mom has a FB account, yet I haven't seen one single forward of a request for help in locating her son. Social media is powerful and it's helped locate missing kids in our area before.

3) Then add in what pieces others in here are sharing and you have a very very strange situation.

It seems as if she doesn't really want her son found (why?) and she wants to leave the area (clear across the country) before her son can be found. That's enough to make me want to call the ID channel.

She killed him for insurance money?