MMA in St. Mary's

mikem

Any of you guys that train at Lloyd's or Calvert MMA and want to do some training in St. Mary's, please let me know. I've got a heavy bag, speed bag, BOB, Thai pads, old wrestling mat, and TONS of strength/conditioning equipment. I live in Hollywood.

Unfortunately, I'm unable to attend either school at this time, but would be able to get together and train a few hours a week in St. Mary's.

Mike

lovinmaryland

Any of you guys that train at Lloyd's or Calvert MMA and want to do some training in St. Mary's, please let me know. I've got a heavy bag, speed bag, BOB, Thai pads, old wrestling mat, and TONS of strength/conditioning equipment. I live in Hollywood.

Unfortunately, I'm unable to attend either school at this time, but would be able to get together and train a few hours a week in St. Mary's.

Mike

Can I just come over and watch :smile:

mikem

you can be one of the ring/round card girls :razz:

I'd be interested if it's not in a basement or cellar and you allow me to CCW

Not a basemant or cellar. Barn out back. I'd post some pics but not sure how. What is CCW?

Do you train somewhere now?

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!

Mike

What kind of background do you have in MMA? I've spent a little time at Lloyd Irvings also have a little boxing and wrestling. Pretty rusty right now though.