MMA in St. Mary's

mikem

What kind of background do you have in MMA? I've spent a little time at Lloyd Irvings also have a little boxing and wrestling. Pretty rusty right now though.

I trained with some vale tudo guys in Florida, and boxed when I was younger. Haven't rolled in a while. I plan on getting to Lloyd's or Calvert sometime in the near future, just looking for some training partners right now.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
I trained with some vale tudo guys in Florida, and boxed when I was younger. Haven't rolled in a while. I plan on getting to Lloyd's or Calvert sometime in the near future, just looking for some training partners right now.

No problemo, like I said I'm a little rusty. Working on fundamentals is never a bad idea. I'm busy this weekend how about next week? Work the guard, guard escapes, and triangles?

Mojo

No problemo, like I said I'm a little rusty. Working on fundamentals is never a bad idea. I'm busy this weekend how about next week? Work the guard, guard escapes, and triangles?

I remember when my grandma got you in the figure 4 leglock and made you tap out.

mikem

Yeah, sounds good. What's the best way to contact you?

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
I remember when my grandma got you in the figure 4 leglock and made you tap out.

:mad: I was NOT tapping. I was trying to wave away the smell of overloaded diapers...

Yeah, sounds good. What's the best way to contact you?

I'll send you a PM with my number.

I'm 6'2" 225Lb but I can definitely bring another (GOOD) grappler 5'6 155Lb as well.

mikem

:mad: I was NOT tapping. I was trying to wave away the smell of overloaded diapers...

I'll send you a PM with my number.

I'm 6'2" 225Lb but I can definitely bring another (GOOD) grappler 5'6 155Lb as well.

Cool, I'm 6'1 210.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
She took my shimmery custom posing trunks bathrobe that I had just got the swarovski crystals sewn on the back and kept running around screaming "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" for some odd reason...biatch never did give my robe back. :mad:

Come to nacho. :poorbaby: