Mmmm!

elaine said:
Well, I'm off to lunch. I'd invite you guys for fried cat fish, but I know there's a super secret lunch get together at the Tides today for all the hoity-toity forum members.

:razz:
We were gonna sneak up on her and leave a 10% tip... you blew our surprise...:bawl:

XOXO17

Mikeinsmd said:
Wait, didn't you say it was between the park & Leonardtown??
yes, but remember I told you That I lied.. I work In calvert county. but Im still not telling you where....

Bogart

XOXO17 said:
whatever, I told you all before...I don't work in st. marys!!!
You also told us all before that you worked between Leonardtown and Lexington Park. Whatever, indeed :liar:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
morganj614 said:
Grrrr, Volkswagen people used to wave at each other also..I don't have one anymore so I do not know if the tradition still stands...
My friend Mike used to flash his lights at other Jeep drivers. I always thought that was ghey.

Bogart

elaine said:
Well, I'm off to lunch. I'd invite you guys for fried cat fish, but I know there's a super secret lunch get together at the Tides today for all the hoity-toity forum members.

:razz:
Fried catfish is the bomb.

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
I just made the best panini sandwich, smoked ham and sharp white cheddar on italian bread. :yum: and I didn't have to tip nobody! :lol:

Pete

Repete
Mrs. Jones said:
I just made the best panini sandwich, smoked ham and sharp white cheddar on italian bread. :yum: and I didn't have to tip nobody! :lol:
Did you use your iron? Be sure to clean it good before you iron a shirt:yay: VOE

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
Boys, boys, boys... I used my very expensive, pain in the the arse to clean, panini grill. :diva:

morganj614

elaine said:
My first guess would be that you waved at me and I didn't wave back. I don't look inside other vehicles when I drive. :shrug:

Naw, I don't wave either. I have been told by people that they have pulled up beside me and honked and honked and I still didn't look.

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
morganj614 said:
That's it sistah...next time I see you I am waving the flag...and we won't discuss YOUR driving skills...sorry, had to say that..hehehe:lmao:
AWEEEE!!!! No you didn't!!!! The balloons were in the way!!!! I swear!
Hey, at least I didn't hit a bus!!!