MNF...Panthers @ Cowboys

Rael

Supper's Ready
So...what's it gonna be?

32 players here. 17 of us picked the Cowboys to beat the spread. 12 of us picked the Panthers. 3 of us "non-picked" the Panthers for their 5-pointer.

With all the hoo hah surrounding Romo, will he and the Cowboys have a good game tonight? 9.5 points is a lot considering their last game (and assuming without Barber). Then again, the Panthers are 0-2 with Delhomme struggling with interceptions also. I picked the Cowboys, but now I'm having doubts.

You?

:buddies:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
So...what's it gonna be?

32 players here. 17 of us picked the Cowboys to beat the spread. 12 of us picked the Panthers. 3 of us "non-picked" the Panthers for their 5-pointer.

With all the hoo hah surrounding Romo, will he and the Cowboys have a good game tonight? 9.5 points is a lot considering their last game (and assuming without Barber). Then again, the Panthers are 0-2 with Delhomme struggling with interceptions also. I picked the Cowboys, but now I'm having doubts.

You?

:buddies:

I say Cowboys win it 21 - 10. Not sure where this came from, maybe a dream I had.

OldHillcrestGuy

I picked the Boys, and unfortunaly I think it will be a blow-out for the Cowboys , but I would take a loss in the football pool to see them get their a$$ beat, and then the Skins and Cowboys would be in last place in our division.:killingme

Rael

Supper's Ready
I say Cowboys win it 21 - 10. Not sure where this came from, maybe a dream I had.

I was thinking it would be a higher scoring game with Dallas winning, but not beating the spread (maybe 31- 24 or so). Gut feeling, not sure why either.

Not sure I'll stay up for it. But if it's a good game, I most likely will. Then feel tired all day tomorrow at work. :lol:

Rael

Supper's Ready
I picked the Boys, and unfortunaly I think it will be a blow-out for the Cowboys , but I would take a loss in the football pool to see them get their a$$ beat, and then the Skins and Cowboys would be in last place in our division.:killingme

I like it when the NFC East is tight in competition all the way through, makes it interesting leading up to the playoffs. But yeah, I definitely see your point. :lol:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Nick Folk misses. Yowza!

I think the Carolina offense gets on track here with that double-headed rushing attack.

Steve Smith could get busy against that Dallas secondary.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I really hate the cavemen, wish they would go bye bye.

Sorry, maybe I'm not seeing the same commercials you are, but I really hate those cavemen!

BuddyLee

Football addict
I really hate the cavemen, wish they would go bye bye.

Sorry, maybe I'm not seeing the same commercials you are, but I really hate those cavemen!

Attachments

• romochoke.jpg
    romochoke.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 32

BuddyLee

Football addict
Throw medium to deep. Dallas can't cover crap there.

Don't throw close to their line/linebackers, their strength.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I was thinking it would be a higher scoring game with Dallas winning, but not beating the spread (maybe 31- 24 or so). Gut feeling, not sure why either.

Not sure I'll stay up for it. But if it's a good game, I most likely will. Then feel tired all day tomorrow at work. :lol:

I imagine you're asleep by now. :killingme