MOD Pizza coming soon !

lovinmaryland

We went a couple weeks ago and it was just ok. We gave our order to one gal who was checking off the items on the paper but she wasn’t marking all the items. I kept having to say “you didn’t mark this or that” she then handed the paper to the next person who grabbed the dough and started adding the items she marked off but again she didnt correctly mark the sheets so it was a big cluster f*ck! I’m not talking some complicated order either 1) extra pepperoni 2) one of their specialty pizzas (which they should know the toppings I shouldn’t have to tell them)2) one sausage and olives 4) and a white pizza with chicken and arugula :shrug: it would probably be a lot more efficient & accurate if they had an assembly line more like subway.

When the pizzas came out two of our pizzas were nice and crispy and two of them were doughy and not cooked all the way so we asked them to refire them but apparently that can’t be done so they had to remake them again...where you guessed it they messed up the toppings.

I’m sure we’ll go back eventually for $8 unlimited toppings you can’t beat that price. You just have to make sure you watch them because they were pretty stingy with the toppings. My daughters extra pepperoni was topped with 5 or 6 pepperonis until I said can we please have XTRA pepperoni please! :lol: I don’t see it being a place I’d crave or have to have! I did love their pellet ice! It’s the best I’ve found around here!

Last edited:

OldHillcrestGuy

Ive only been once but enjoyed my pizza, as loveinmaryland said if you want pepperoni's, they are stingy with them, I stopped the girl and told her to put more on, heck extra toppings are free load me up with some pepperoni's, I only like cheese and pepperoni's on my pizza.