Moll Dyer

tipsymcgee

That was one of the worst done shows I've ever wasted my time on. Took an hour to tell a 5 minute story. They told you 25 times how harsh the winter was. Every return from commercial was a follow up of what they already said. I loved when Jason Babcock from the Enterprise said it was a good story to get your children to be quiet and go to sleep LOL.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
They also keep showing pine trees that don't even grow in this area, on mountain foothills. I guess they had a deadline and just used some stock footage that was handy. It kind of reminded me of a junior high media arts project. :ohwell:

Last edited:

jrt_ms1995

That was one of the worst done shows I've ever wasted my time on. Took an hour to tell a 5 minute story. They told you 25 times how harsh the winter was. Every return from commercial was a follow up of what they already said. I loved when Jason Babcock from the Enterprise said it was a good story to get your children to be quiet and go to sleep LOL.

:yeahthat:

frequentflier

happy to be living
We happened to catch this show last night on the Weather Channel. Though I don't discount the validity of the story, I am curious about people that were born and raised here or have been in this area for a long time and their possible experiences with the site or touching the rock.

We happened to catch this show last night on the Weather Channel. Though I don't discount the validity of the story, I am curious about people that were born and raised here or have been in this area for a long time and their possible experiences with the site or touching the rock.

We moved to the county back in the 70s. At that time the palm print was still very visible in the rock (since then the weather has worn the print down to a very faded trace). We all put our hand where the hand print was and I do not recall any issues arriving from the event for any of us.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
We moved to the county back in the 70s. At that time the palm print was still very visible in the rock (since then the weather has worn the print down to a very faded trace). We all put our hand where the hand print was and I do not recall any issues arriving from the event for any of us.
Really? :killingme

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

I good friend of mine somehow relates back to the Moll Dyer story. I think his family owned the property back then, or something like that.