Mom drags 6 year old with her car after ditching him in a park

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Toss this mom in the wood chipper.

Missing-kid.jpg

An Ohio mother who police say tried to abandon her 6-year-old son at a local park, dragged him along the pavement when he tried to get back into the car, then dumped the boy’s lifeless body in a river the following day, confessed to killing the child but has shown little remorse, the Middletown police chief revealed Monday.

Brittany Gosney, 29, is charged with murder, abuse of a corpse, and tampering with evidence. Cops say Gosney’s two other children—both of whom are second-graders—were in the car at the time of the killing, but were not harmed. They have since been placed in foster care, according to authorities.

Ohio 6-Year-Old James Gosney Died After Clinging to Car as Mom Britney Gosney Abandoned Him, Cops Say (thedailybeast.com)

Hijinx

Sometimes hard to imagine what kind of animal would do such a thing.

She will find Geesus just before they throw the switch on her, if the other prisoners don't kill her first.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I can't even read that story. On another news source they led with a pic of the boy and after seeing his cute face I was just....nope. I don't need to know about this.

I can't even read that story. On another news source they led with a pic of the boy and after seeing his cute face I was just....nope. I don't need to know about this.
Same here. No one can convince me people that boy was living in hell and no one knew about it. I remember back in the day when “it takes a village “ meant something. But we’ve been groomed to accept the notion the government will step in and keep us all safe so we don’t take action.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Same here. No one can convince me people that boy was living in hell and no one knew about it. I remember back in the day when “it takes a village “ meant something. But we’ve been groomed to accept the notion the government will step in and keep us all safe so we don’t take action.

There are many children who live in these abusive environments and there is nothing we can do about it. Until the "parent" actually kills the child, CPS won't do anything. It's like all these little kids trying to grow up in some urban ghetto, dodging bullets and the corner boys, and our media just ignores it in favor of canceling Dr. Seuss. Our government sure as hell won't do anything about it. Hell, in St. Louis CPS had a payola/shakedown scheme going on, ripping families apart and traumatizing children legally for big bucks.

So since we can't get anyone in power to address this problem, and in fact many times they ARE the problem, it's best for me just to ignore it as well since there's nothing I can do about it.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
There are many children who live in these abusive environments and there is nothing we can do about it.

and parents who do NOTHING wrong run afoul of the system and end up railroaded over nothing by some zealot over a free range child