Mommies-

littlelady

God bless the USA
52ABA7DA-C2AA-4EAB-A3D8-3682343B724A.jpg It dosen’t get cuter than this! Yeah they are my grandchildren, but, seriously. :smile:

And, I understand this a mommie thread, but those two cuties wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for me. This should be a mommy/daddy/grandparents and beyond to all ancestors thread. God bless the children; considering the time we are living in.

Last edited:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
View attachment 121449 It dosen’t get cuter than this! Yeah they are my grandchildren, but, seriously. :smile:

And, I understand this a mommie thread, but those two cuties wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for me. This should be a mommy/daddy/grandparents and beyond to all ancestors thread. God bless the children; considering the time we are living in.

OMGosh, look at that fart smile! LOL Too cute!

littlelady

God bless the USA
OMGosh, look at that fart smile! LOL Too cute!

:lol: I wasn’t sure if his smile could be seen in the pic. I find it so wonderfully amazing that an 11 day old little being can smile. My heart is so full of joy when watching my grandtots.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
:lol: I wasn’t sure if his smile could be seen in the pic. I find it so wonderfully amazing that an 11 day old little being can smile. My heart is so full of joy when watching my grandtots.

I never really believed that they're fart smiles. I think we're wired to be happy, then we become aware.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I never really believed that they're fart smiles. I think we're wired to be happy, then we become aware.

You are so right. We can’t protect them forever. However, I love your sentiment. Brave new world, and all. Thanks for your replies regarding Emerson and Luke. And, give my best to Pickle; Emmy’s future hub. :lol:

Last edited:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
You are so right. We can’t protect them forever. However, I love your sentiment. Brave new world, and all. Thanks for your replies regarding Emerson and Luke. And, give my best to Pickle; Emmy’s future hub. :lol:

We love our babies.

littlelady

God bless the USA
We love our babies.

Yes, we do. Thanks for the convo. I have always thought highly of you. You are a good person because you went to a lot of trouble to bring your MIL to your house; not to mention you are a totally honest person. That says a lot. Take care. :smile:

Also, I followed you when you found religion. I don’t miss a thing. You are the best.

Last edited:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Yes, we do. Thanks for the convo. I have always thought highly of you. You are a good person because you went to a lot of trouble to bring your MIL to your house; not to mention you are a totally honest person. That says a lot. Take care. :smile:

Also, I followed you when you found religion. I don’t miss a thing. You are the best.

That's awful nice of you to say. Thank you. I'm not perfect, by any stretch of the imagination. MIL-just doing the right thing. We're already experiencing a little stress, but we knew we would. We have a few hurdles to get over before everyone settles into the new routine. I didn't find religion, I found God.

littlelady

God bless the USA
That's awful nice of you to say. Thank you. I'm not perfect, by any stretch of the imagination. MIL-just doing the right thing. We're already experiencing a little stress, but we knew we would. We have a few hurdles to get over before everyone settles into the new routine. I didn't find religion, I found God.

:yay: