Monday beer pool and poker

kelb

art imitating life
Lesbians and liquor

Hey guys.. is anyone going to the Dragg Inn today???:buddies:

Last edited:

kelb

art imitating life
I'm sure Tony and Dave will go if they read this LOL but I am hoping some new people will join the Monday happy hour :) It woudl be nice to meet some new people :buddies:

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
I'm sure Tony and Dave will go if they read this LOL but I am hoping some new people will join the Monday happy hour :) It woudl be nice to meet some new people :buddies:

Just let them know up front that your a pool shark:lmao:

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
HELL NO! How can I beat them out of $$ if your telling all of my secrets :lol: not that you play pool anyways hehe

I'm scared to play you in pool. But if you get there early enough, I'll shoot a game with you. Just go easy on me.

kelb

art imitating life
I'm scared to play you in pool. But if you get there early enough, I'll shoot a game with you. Just go easy on me.
What time is poker?

Hey I was thinking that if we change the name of this thread to Lesbians and Liquor we might get more people to look at it :lol:

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
What time is poker?

Hey I was thinking that if we change the name of this thread to Lesbians and Liquor we might get more people to look at it :lol:

It starts at 7:00. I'll be there about 6. I like the new name of the thread:killingme. I bet alot more people would be looking at it.

kelb

art imitating life
HAHA Ok well I did my best haha...
I'm not gonna go if its just me standing there holding my stick

kelb

art imitating life
LOL No one else is going so prolly not.. once you go play poker Ill be all alone :(