Monday beer pool and poker

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Whats wrong with doing that. You might get alot of people raising their hands:lmao:

Belive me, you will know who I am honey:whistle:

Oh is that so...... will you be the one with your stick and balls out ready to play? Have a neon arrow over your head? Wearing your "I'M GAY" Tee shirt?

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Ill be on the pool table..well not ON it but you know.. playing pool LOL Brown hair 5'6", IDK what Ill be wearing. I have a dress on now.. NOT playing pool in that LOL should I wear my finger paints so you know for sure?:killingme

sure make sure they are the edible kind :whistle: :drool:

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
Oh is that so...... will you be the one with your stick and balls out ready to play? Have a neon arrow over your head? Wearing your "I'M GAY" Tee shirt?

:lmao: I'll wait till you get there to pull my stick and balls out:whistle:

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
Ill be on the pool table..well not ON it but you know.. playing pool LOL Brown hair 5'6", IDK what Ill be wearing. I have a dress on now.. NOT playing pool in that LOL should I wear my finger paints so you know for sure?:killingme

And I'll be the one playing with her on the table!

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
You should have come. We had a great time. I even saw a :gossip: and Rich left his balls on the table. Kelb owned him!

Yes, I did have a good time and yes I left my balls on the table and yes kelb did own me. I told you she was a shark. I'm glad you and ICiT came by. That was pretty cool.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
:whistle:
Yes, I did have a good time and yes I left my balls on the table and yes kelb did own me. I told you she was a shark. I'm glad you and ICiT came by. That was pretty cool.

Hey Im here.... after a few IT issues with the computer.... they are defraging my "puter". The IT guy laughed and said it was the worst case of a computer in need of a defrag he has ever seen.

I told him welcome to my life..... Im in trouble if my computer resembles my life at all........... about 90% of that color bar was RED :faint::shocking:
He said that much red is not good!!! there was a small amout of green and only a line or two of blue.

Im gonna sit back and :popcorn:

kelb

art imitating life
:yahoo: Yup we had fun.. Where were you? After last night I now own Rich's 6 balls!!! Then we:buddies: and then we all :gossip: out on the back porch. You missed a good time!

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
:yahoo: Yup we had fun.. Where were you? After last night I now own Rich's 6 balls!!! Then we:buddies: and then we all :gossip: out on the back porch. You missed a good time!

Hey now, I thought we wern't gonna talk about the ball thing:lmao: