Monday Night Football.....

B

Beaver-Cleaver

Thank you Sirius-XM Radio!

So, do the Jags win or do the Jags actually show up tonight and ####up a game they should win?

BuddyLee

Football addict
Thank you Sirius-XM Radio!

So, do the Jags win or do the Jags actually show up tonight and ####up a game they should win?
The latter.

Mario Williams is going to eat up that battered line and Andre Johnson is going to torch that over-rated secondary.

B

Beaver-Cleaver

Disgusting. :banghead:

THERE'S THE JAGUARS I MISS! :yahoo: I thought they didn't show up last year but they're back! :yahoo:

:rolleyes:

B

Beaver-Cleaver

Effing ugh! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Let me go get something to drink - this is going to be a LOONG night. :rolleyes:

B

Beaver-Cleaver

"Del Rio thinks it was a blown call"

Um...... no schit. :rolleyes:

Why do these tv and radio people always have to say the obvious?

B

Beaver-Cleaver

SOMEBODY :banghead: GET :banghead: RID :banghead: OF :banghead: JERRY :banghead: PORTER! :banghead:

and a missed field goal? WTF? :banghead:

B

Beaver-Cleaver

Can't win them all. I can only think of one team that wins year in and year out.

Unfortunately, everytime we have a good year our good coaching staff leaves and we're stuck with dingleberries like Dirk Koetter.

And then there's Matt Jones (who I despise and still don't know why the NFL hasn't thrown his ass out of the league) and Jerry Porter (who just moved to #2 on my #### list).

OldHillcrestGuy

Beaver Boy your Jags are going down, there arent too many teams worse then the Jags this year except the Lions, Bengals and Chiefs. You guys rank up there with the Chargers as the biggest disappointments this year.