Monday Night Football.....

B

Beaver-Cleaver

Beaver Boy your Jags are going down, there arent too many teams worse then the Jags this year except the Lions, Bengals and Chiefs. You guys rank up there with the Chargers as the biggest disappointments this year.

Let's just rub it in why don't we? :lalala:

As if I don't already know the Jags suck this year, here comes OHG :smack: to remind me. :smack:

BTW OHG, just remember Dale Earnhardt's wise words of wisdom: "Second place is just the first loser." :killingme

Oh, and the Jaguars lost to the Bengals. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Beaver-Cleaver

####in' Brian Williams commits another stupid penalty. 15 yards.

Del Rio better have some big changes in store next year! He better sound like Barack! :jet:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Let's just rub it in why don't we? :lalala:

As if I don't already know the Jags suck this year, here comes OHG :smack: to remind me. :smack:

BTW OHG, just remember Dale Earnhardt's wise words of wisdom: "Second place is just the first loser." :killingme

Oh, and the Jaguars lost to the Bengals. :rolleyes:

Gosh Beav, don't be so tough on the Jags. :lol:

B

Beaver-Cleaver

Gosh Beav, don't be so tough on the Jags. :lol:

I'm pissed off. :burning:

Half this bull#### this year has been on the players.

Matt Jones, high off the coke he sniffs up, thinks he's the greatest thing since sliced bread. Brian Williams is good but he costs us dozens of yards in stupid penalties every week. Jerry Porter sucks azz. And the Offensive Line sucks.

Only players who've pulled their god damn weight this year are David Garrard and Maurice Jones-Drew.

B

Beaver-Cleaver

Effing 15 yard penalty and now the Texans start at the Jacksonville 38 :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Eff this I've had enough for the night. There better be big huge giant changes during the offseason.