Monday Thread 3-6-6

D

dems4me

jazz lady said:
Good morning dems! :howdy: How's the new job going?

Pretty good, the usual, either you are busy as hell or have free time, not much in between. :lol: Love the paycheck!! Lots more than I made at the other place, and soo much worth the commute further in (albeit 5 hours a day commuting). Unfortunately, another high profile Republican heads up this firm, but this one is nice :biggrin: Somehow I think I attract Repubilcans or something. Also, here, if I get too swamped, they'll assign me help :clap:

Overall, jazz, with the 8.5 hours (without OT, an average day) day plus the 5 hours commuting all I have time for M-F when I get home is basically to shower, get clothes ready for next day and then go to bed and do it again the next day but the money is great so I really can't complain any and you get in a routine. I'm much happier here though and like I said, the pay is great and worth the commute!!! This job could have a great part I could add to my resume too!!! :clap:

D

dems4me

sushisamba said:
:coffee: I can't believe I have to do this another 30 years.

Dems, how's the leg?

Much better for now!! Back to normal, that finally healed up and then the ankle got all swollen because I had been walking funny all week to compensate for the leg... :lol: Both see to be good as new! :yahoo: :yahoo: Thanks for asking!!! :huggy:

OrneryPest

lower life form
And what's more, it's a Super Great Monday Morning, because my garage building people are here working in spite of the fact that the Weather Channel has tried to order God to give us some rain today!

I've always doubted the ability of the Weather Channel to boss God around.

RoseRed said:
No horoscope?
Capricorn December 22 - January 19
For Monday, March 6 -Surprises are fun for some folks, but for you -- well, you'd rather have everything that's been penciled into your day-timer go just as you'd planned it. Of course, that's not always possible, and you've definitely learned that over the course of your time here on the planet. You've also learned that the way to have any kind of control over what you wish had happened and what actually did happen lies in your reaction. Give 'em heck.

D

dems4me

jazz lady said:
I call that "dems"... :bubble:

:killingme: I remember that one!!! :killingme: Didn't you make me have that as my AV for a day on that bet I lost? :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
Capricorn December 22 - January 19
For Monday, March 6 -Surprises are fun for some folks, but for you -- well, you'd rather have everything that's been penciled into your day-timer go just as you'd planned it. Of course, that's not always possible, and you've definitely learned that over the course of your time here on the planet. You've also learned that the way to have any kind of control over what you wish had happened and what actually did happen lies in your reaction. Give 'em heck.
TY.