More evidence we are in the Last Days.

UrbanPancake

Right=Wrong/Left=Right
2ndAmendment said:
I do not claim to know the origin of the name MONDEX. Snopes says MONDEX is derived from the French monde but does not have a source for that information so it is suspect as well. Do you have first hand documented evidence as to the origin of the company name? For you to say that these devices "it is not ever to be placed in the hand or the head" is a bit over confident. Currently the devices are placed under the collarbone or in the triceps. There is nothing to prevent them from being placed elsewhere.

As with all new technologies, these implants will get more powerful and gain wider use. Whether the implants become the mark of the beast or not, only time will tell. I know that I will not choose to participate in cashless society. No, I will not get a chip, Lord willing, ever.

This is the only information available for MONDEX on its official site. One other link is broken and the other takes you to a MasterCard site.

Then quit being trite.

Believe as you will. You have free will. God gave it to you when He created you whether you believe or not. I care only that you are one of God's creatures and hope you are not lost. Beyond that, it is not my job to convince you. I just presented a devotional that I found interesting.

I'm not for the chip or against it, but you said you will never get the chip. Well a lot of people said that about the checkcard, and now everyone has one!

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
UrbanPancake said:
I'm not for the chip or against it, but you said you will never get the chip. Well a lot of people said that about the checkcard, and now everyone has one!
Every, all, none, ever, never and other ultimate words are dangerous to use when talking about others even more so than oneself. I would dare say that not everyone has a check card or a credit card for that matter. The Amish come to mind. I do have a check card. I will not, Lord willing, get one of these implants. The card is not invasive and if I choose to destroy it, I can. A person is stuck with the chip until it is removed; I guess you could choose to cut it out yourself, but I am not sure I would or could do that.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Guys and Gals: I need help. Earlier, about 3:30pm, I saw the tickertape news go by at the bottom of my TV; it was either on MSNBC or Fox News.

The ticker said: Scientists release evidence of "super volcano" residing under Yellowstone Nat, Pk.

Are you sh!tt!ng me?? A mega volcano smack dab in the middle of the USA?

I've performed searches on Yahoo, MSN, Ask Jeeves, and Google. All have produced zilch.

Uhh, what's the connotation of a "super volcano", vs your everyday, garden variety?

Help!!?

Last edited:

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Penn said:
Guys and Gals: I need help. Earlier, about 3:30pm, I saw the tickertape news go by at the bottom of my TV; it was either on MSNBC or Fox News.

The ticker said: Scientists release evidence of "super volcano" residing under Yellowstone Nat, Pk.

Are you sh!tt!ng me?? A mega volcano smack dab in the middle of the USA?

I've performed searches on Yahoo, MSN, Ask Jeeves, and Google. All have produced zilch.

Uhh, what's the connotation of a "super volcano", vs your everyday, garden variety?

Help!!?
It is true.
http://volcanoes.usgs.gov/yvo/
http://www.unmuseum.org/supervol.htm

These came from google. :whistle: There were a bunch more too.

A super volcano is one that will tear the heart out of the whole corner of Wyoming and cover the eastern half of the United States with ash and could cause global cooling from the size of the ash cloud. The shockwave, if it goes explosively, might level cities as far away as Chicago.

Last edited:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
2ndAmendment said:
It is true.
http://volcanoes.usgs.gov/yvo/
http://www.unmuseum.org/supervol.htm

These came from google. :whistle: There were a bunch more too.

A super volcano is one that will tear the heart out of the whole corner of Wyoming and cover the eastern half of the United States with ash and could cause global cooling from the size of the ash cloud. The shockwave, if it goes explosively, might level cities as far away as Chicago.
Thanks 2nd A, again. Can't say for sure, because I am not a seismologist or into volcano studies, however:

September 2004 Yellowstone Seismicity Summary

During the month of September 2004, 67 earthquakes were
located in the Yellowstone region. The largest shock to
occur during this report period was a magnitude 2.1
earthquake on September 19th at 22:57 MDT, located about
24.4 miles east southeast of West Thumb, Wyoming.
Earthquake activity in the Yellowstone region is at
background levels.

For whatever comfort that brings you!!?

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Penn said:

September 2004 Yellowstone Seismicity Summary

During the month of September 2004, 67 earthquakes were
located in the Yellowstone region. The largest shock to
occur during this report period was a magnitude 2.1
earthquake on September 19th at 22:57 MDT, located about
24.4 miles east southeast of West Thumb, Wyoming.
Earthquake activity in the Yellowstone region is at
background levels.

For whatever comfort that brings you!!?
Most people won't even notice a 2.1.
http://www.mistupid.com/geology/richter.htm

Last edited:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
This all sounds very cultish to me. Not unlike an organization I got involved with once.