More Liberal Honesty

PsyOps

Pixelated
Let me preface this with, I don't give a damn what you leftists have to say about my sources (Breitbart and Fox). The words of these liberal pundits and haters of liberty speak for themselves and can't be erased by questioning the source.

I would ask what's wrong with these people praising a blood-thirsty terrorist, but they just can't help themselves in expressing their true selves.

I complete get that this is really more about hating Trump than praising a terrorist. But, these people put themselves on record that they are willing to praise a terrorist - who wouldn't bat an eye at butchering any one of these terrorist lovers. The left has decided to cling to everything that hates this country, all in the name of hating Trump. Everything that is evil is good to them, as long as it suits their purpose to hate Trump. Trump did a great thing killing a terrorist, and the left can only find ways to condemn it. This guy is responsible for the deaths of hundreds of Americans, and tens-of-thousands of innocent people. And the left sees fit to praise this guy.

I no longer ask "what the hell is wrong with you people". You people on the left are just insane. PERIOD!

SamSpade

I have to admit, this round of TDS has taken me totally by surprise. I figured they'd just keep silent about it, or grumble about taking long enough or something. But to oppose it, call him a criminal and PRAISE a terrorist - that, I don't get at all.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I have to admit, this round of TDS has taken me totally by surprise. I figured they'd just keep silent about it, or grumble about taking long enough or something. But to oppose it, call him a criminal and PRAISE a terrorist - that, I don't get at all.

They're all on the payroll of the terrorist orgs. They are paid to spew anti-American hate and deride our President. That to me couldn't be any clearer. Bots like Trans and Stupidus, they're just followers - if some celebrity tells them to get and do, they can't obey fast enough. But the prominent mouthpieces, they are obviously being paid.

When they're all sobbing and mourning a terrorist leader who killed Americans, it's something more than mere ideology. They take me by surprise when they do something intelligent and lucid, not when they keen in the streets like mindless animals. That, I've come to expect.

PsyOps

Pixelated

You gotta hand it to Trump for bringing out the hatred that has always existed in the left.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You gotta hand it to Trump for bringing out the hatred that has always existed in the left.

The problem is that there are a TON of Transporters in this country who lack the self-awareness to see themselves. They're so brainwashed that they think they're fighting Hitler - they literally think they are fighting Hitler and they say so frequently, I'm not being rhetorical. You get these celebretards who tweet how they want to kill Trump and his children, then in their very next tweet they're extolling the virtues of love and acceptance. Melania Trump tweets out a sweet Happy Holidays message and they descend on her like rabid weasels with threats of violence, calling her filthy names....all in the name of "peace" and "love".

:crazy:

PsyOps

Pixelated
The problem is that there are a TON of Transporters in this country who lack the self-awareness to see themselves. They're so brainwashed that they think they're fighting Hitler - they literally think they are fighting Hitler and they say so frequently, I'm not being rhetorical. You get these celebretards who tweet how they want to kill Trump and his children, then in their very next tweet they're extolling the virtues of love and acceptance. Melania Trump tweets out a sweet Happy Holidays message and they descend on her like rabid weasels with threats of violence, calling her filthy names....all in the name of "peace" and "love".

:crazy:

Well, it's really in the name of "serving the greater good" in their minds. Lying, death threats, depicting assassinations, rioting, violently attacking... are all justified because they feel they serve the greater good.

They have become cancerous evil in this country, and they are incapable of seeing it because their hatred blinds them to it.

Last edited:

transporter

Let me preface this with, I don't give a damn what you leftists have to say about my sources (Breitbart and Fox). The words of these liberal pundits and haters of liberty speak for themselves and can't be erased by questioning the source.

I would ask what's wrong with these people praising a blood-thirsty terrorist, but they just can't help themselves in expressing their true selves.

I complete get that this is really more about hating Trump than praising a terrorist. But, these people put themselves on record that they are willing to praise a terrorist - who wouldn't bat an eye at butchering any one of these terrorist lovers. The left has decided to cling to everything that hates this country, all in the name of hating Trump. Everything that is evil is good to them, as long as it suits their purpose to hate Trump. Trump did a great thing killing a terrorist, and the left can only find ways to condemn it. This guy is responsible for the deaths of hundreds of Americans, and tens-of-thousands of innocent people. And the left sees fit to praise this guy.

I no longer ask "what the hell is wrong with you people". You people on the left are just insane. PERIOD!

Psyops....it has long been apparent that you are really stupid...but why must you continue to be so desperate to prove it?

Your sources (Brietbart and Fox) are propaganda....Brietbart especially. These are not news. Since neither of your vaulted sources bothered to link to the actual Wapo article they are vilifying, it is reasonable to assume the you didn't read the Wapo article.

So you are nothing but a really stupid sheep being led around by the nose...proclaiming that you are holier than everyone else...because YOUR propagandist news source says something you like. What is the most amazing part is that you clearly state in your opening that you don't care that your source is nothing but propaganda...and not news...thereby cementing the stupidity that you seem to revel in.

F***ing amazing.

truby20

Fighting like a girl

The right keeps trying to make this a talking point, but I follow the most left of the leftist and I’ve see nothing about a terrorist being praised. The one term this congresswoman uses was that Soleimani was revered, guess what folks, he was in Iran!! That is what the WaPo article was taking about!

It nauseates me that we are now using a potential significant military situation to further divide this country. This is EXACTLY what the Russians and Chinese want, a divided America will weaken us and give them all the power.

I refuse to fall for their propaganda, it’s your duty as patriots to do the same!

PsyOps

Pixelated
The right keeps trying to make this a talking point, but I follow the most left of the leftist and I’ve see nothing about a terrorist being praised. The one term this congresswoman uses was that Soleimani was revered, guess what folks, he was in Iran!! That is what the WaPo article was taking about!

It nauseates me that we are now using a potential significant military situation to further divide this country. This is EXACTLY what the Russians and Chinese want, a divided America will weaken us and give them all the power.

I refuse to fall for their propaganda, it’s your duty as patriots to do the same!

What Trump did - ordering the killing of this monster - was a good thing, and all you people on the left can do is find ways to condemn Trump. It's so deeply embedded in your blood to hate Trump that even killing someone who was at the very front of killing hundreds of Americans, that you can't even see this as a good thing. So, go ahead and get on your high horse about how divided we are while ignore the real reason why.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
What Trump did - ordering the killing of this monster - was a good thing, and all you people on the left can do is find ways to condemn Trump. It's so deeply embedded in your blood to hate Trump that even killing someone who was at the very front of killing hundreds of Americans, that you can't even see this as a good thing. So, go ahead and get on your high horse about how divided we are while ignore the real reason why.
Look, this country has zero appetite for another war in the Middle East, period.

If Trump doesn’t keep this under control we’re looking at Binden or Bloomberg in 2020, I’m not wild about either.

This_person

I agree. Don't attack the president and further divide this country. Support or STFU, but don't attack. That's incredibly divisive.

I'm glad we agree! :smooch:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
WTH are thousands of support troops being readied?

quit being so hyperbolic .....
you make it sound like Trump sent the ENTIRE 82nd Airborne

a 3000 man deployment - that's like 1 Battalion and some support troops ...
a Quick Reactionary Force should some dummy decide to attack the Embassy again

truby20

Fighting like a girl
quit being so hyperbolic .....
you make it sound like Trump sent the ENTIRE 82nd Airborne

a 3000 man deployment - that's like 1 Battalion and some support troops ...
a Quick Reactionary Force should some dummy decide to attack the Embassy again
I’m being hyperbolic? You just said we would bomb Iran to the 7th century, This is the sh*t that I can’t stand, “hur hur we gonna bomb them 80 million Arabs, that’ll show them“.

No it won’t, we’ll be there for freaking forever just like we’ve been in Iraq

PsyOps

Pixelated
Look, this country has zero appetite for another war in the Middle East, period.

If Trump doesn’t keep this under control we’re looking at Binden or Bloomberg in 2020, I’m not wild about either.

Trump has stated, even in the midst of this current mess, that it was a mistake to get us into Iraq. He has held this position from the time Bush announced he was getting us into it. But, now that he has inherited it, he is confronting it head-on; which is what I believe most Americans see as a good thing. We have had serious issues with Iran since the hostage crisis in 1979, and no president has had the guts to stand up to their reign of terror all over the world. Are troops are there, and until Trump gets us out, he is obligated to do everything in his power to protect them, and allow them to address the problem with terrorism. Like it or not, we are there. Killing Soleimani was necessary to send a clear message to Iran, that he (unlike past presidents) is no longer going to just sit around and watch them butcher Americans, and innocent people. Just remember... they drew first blood.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
Trump has stated, even in the midst of this current mess, that it was a mistake to get us into Iraq. He has held this position from the time Bush announced he was getting us into it. But, now that he has inherited it, he is confronting it head-on; which is what I believe most Americans see as a good thing. We have had serious issues with Iran since the hostage crisis in 1979, and no president has had the guts to stand up to their reign of terror all over the world. Are troops are there, and until Trump gets us out, he is obligated to do everything in his power to protect them, and allow them to address the problem with terrorism. Like it or not, we are there. Killing Soleimani was necessary to send a clear message to Iran, that he (unlike past presidents) is no longer going to just sit around and watch them butcher Americans, and innocent people. Just remember... they drew first blood.

Got it folks, I don’t know who feeds you your talking points, but there is an obvious position/narrative coalescing... interesting you’re going back 40 years, throwing even dear old Reagan under the bus.

I guess this guy who has been a Republican for 4 years will clean up this mess