More sad news

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
cattitude said:
He had songs on the radio. He was a singer.. Note "disco dolly" which would have been in the early 70's. You were probably in diapers. :lol:
My next question was going to address "disco dolly." :lmao:

1971 - I was probably in diapers for a good portion of the 70s. :lol: :baby:

mainman

Set Trippin
You just never know...:sad:

Thoughts and prayers to the family...:huggy:

And an extra :huggy: and :kiss: to my beloveds...:smile:

Nupe2

Sad news indeed. I've been listening since the morning zoo days too. My youngest son is the same age as Bart and I can't imagine what Don and Bart are going through. I think all I'd want to do is sit alone in the dark and let the tears flow. I hope they can make it through everything that is to come. Their lives will never be the same.

Peter Gibbons

Motormouth's Biatch
mainman said:
You just never know...:sad:

Thoughts and prayers to the family...:huggy:

And an extra :huggy: and :kiss: to my beloveds...:smile:

Yeah, I just hugged and kissed my wife and kids, and told them that I loved them. You never know when it will be your time to go. You have to cherish every moment.

mrweb

Iron City
Peter Gibbons said:
Yeah, I just hugged and kissed my wife and kids, and told them that I loved them. You never know when it will be your time to go. You have to cherish every moment.
I've listened to their show since the early 90's. They were like my commuting family, how tragic. Yep, got home last night and gave my wife a hug. I tuned into their show yesterday, as I do everyday on my way home. Boy what a tough listen. :bawl:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Mikeinsmd said:
One boy named Bart. He goes to Clemson University.
Listened to the show the day she drove him to school.. I think it was for his summer indoc.. she called in and talked about it live on the show.. was pretty cool.. She had a great sense of humor and DEFINETLY loved her son!

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
itsbob said:
Listened to the show the day she drove him to school.. I think it was for his summer indoc.. she called in and talked about it live on the show.. was pretty cool.. She had a great sense of humor and DEFINETLY loved her son!

. . .and she was smarter (and wiser) than the rest of the bunch combined.

Bogart

Anyone else remember the lame promos they ran back in the day when Don first came to DC at WPGC? Geronimoooooooooooooooo!

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Bogart said:
Anyone else remember the lame promos they ran back in the day when Don first came to DC at WPGC? Geronimoooooooooooooooo!
Or the Zoo... "Best thing 'bout waking up is Don and Mike" :silly: