More Storms

K

Kain99

A REAL OUTLINE FOR SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH NUMBER 287
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE BALTIMORE MD/WASHINGTON DC
321 PM EDT TUE MAY 25 2004

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE STORM PREDICTION CENTER HAS ISSUED A SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH NUMBER 287 VALID UNTIL 900 PM EDT FOR THE FOLLOWING AREAS...

MDC001-003-005-009-013-017-021-025-027-031-033-037-043-510-260100-

MARYLAND COUNTIES AND CITIES INCLUDED ARE

ALLEGANY
ANNE ARUNDEL
BALTIMORE
BALTIMORE CITY
CALVERT
CARROLL
CHARLES
FREDERICK
HARFORD
HOWARD
MONTGOMERY
PRINCE GEORGES
ST. MARYS
WASHINGTON

K

Kain99

No Weather Bug chirped, I read the Alert and copied this from the National Weather Service.

K

Kain99

Dangerous Lighnting Hail 2 inches in diameter and dangerous Lightning.... Wind Gusts to 70 MPH Tops to 500. Mean Vector.
3:20 until 9:00

K

Kizzy

It is expected to hit between 7-8. I hate this crap. :tap:

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Kizzy

Originally posted by Kain99
Dangerous Lighnting Hail 2 inches in diameter and dangerous Lightning.... Wind Gusts to 70 MPH Tops to 500. Mean Vector.

It is bad when they say to even lay down basketball nets with poles on them. Ugg. Well, I'm off to clean off the deck and lay the table down.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Originally posted by Kain99
Awesome :yay:

K

Kizzy

I think it is going to miss us here in Waldorf. It is rumbling and light rain but nothing severe.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
You ain't kidding. We were just relaxing on the deck a few minutes ago, and watched the clouds roll in. :frown: Guess the dogs will be snugglin' up tight in bed tonight.

K

Kizzy

15 minutes it is expected to be in the Fort Washington area. :tap: That is only a few miles from me. :tap:

K

Kizzy

The thunder and lightening is getting bad. :tap: Not sure how much longer I'll have electric.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
:frown: methinks IM4 has either lost power or retreated to a safer part of the home with the fam.

K

Kizzy

Ok, we are under a warning now. I'm on the P.G./Charles County line until 9:30.

Milo has the "get in the closet" down pat.

So far we have power but the clouds are low and they are saying all the activity is southern P.G., we are on that edge. :ohwell: