More younger children are having sex

ylexot

Super Genius
SamSpade said:
I didn't see that. And I wonder why it'd matter, since South Africa is only like 6 to 7% Catholic.
Sorry, just something I've heard several times.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
SamSpade said:
I didn't see that. And I wonder why it'd matter, since South Africa is only like 6 to 7% Catholic.

Without reading the article/knowing the full circumstance, maybe Catholic Charities giving aid, but not allowing condoms to be a part of that aid may be seen as a contributing factor? :shrug: ~~~>again, first thought :shrug:

Ponytail

virgovictoria said:
Without reading the article/knowing the full circumstance, maybe Catholic Charities giving aid, but not allowing condoms to be a part of that aid may be seen as a contributing factor? :shrug: ~~~>again, first thought :shrug:

In High School, we had a Catholic Charity that was "manager" of our football team. Mental note...not a good idea to name your child "Charity".

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
virgovictoria said:
Without reading the article/knowing the full circumstance, maybe Catholic Charities giving aid, but not allowing condoms to be a part of that aid may be seen as a contributing factor?
I'll bet you're right - that's what activists are blaming. The problem is that when the US did the great condom drop, African men wouldn't use them because it conflicts with their culture or some stupid thing. So they can blame whatever they like on the AIDS epidemic in Africa, but the fact is that Africans are killing themselves and there's nothing we can do about it, so we should stay out of it.