Morgan Freeman Flips

glhs837

Power with Control
In related news, who the heck woulda picked a 1997 Maxima as Freemans ride? I'd thought maybe a Jag convertible, maybe top of the line Benz.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
How...

...many people are now feeling a personal attachment to a complete strangers ill fortune?

I like Morgan Freeman, the actor, as well, but I don't know him, at all, and his being in an accident and even dying doesn't mean anything to me, as my demise would also be seen by him. Therefore, in an exercise of pure entertainment, I wanna see if I can make anyone feel dumb for having an actual emotional reaction to someone they only know as a person who pretends to be what you are attached to.

Who feels dumb now?

:lmao:

M

Mousebaby

...many people are now feeling a personal attachment to a complete strangers ill fortune?

I like Morgan Freeman, the actor, as well, but I don't know him, at all, and his being in an accident and even dying doesn't mean anything to me, as my demise would also be seen by him. Therefore, in an exercise of pure entertainment, I wanna see if I can make anyone feel dumb for having an actual emotional reaction to someone they only know as a person who pretends to be what you are attached to.

Who feels dumb now?

You should! You unfeeling buttwipe! :smack:

And I mean that in the most sincere way! :mad:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
:yay: Morgan Freeman is awesome, even if I don't personally know him. :neener:

He's had a highly-regarded career, has never been involved in any scandalous Hollywood behavior, and seems to be a really genuine guy. :shrug:

CRoyal

Infinite Impetus

Who feels dumb now?

The entertainment mags and TV shows make lots of money off of said attachment to celebs. Some people read nothing but celeb news and gossip..

That being said, I think he's a great actor and I hope he recovers