Mortified Nation (spoiler alerts)

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Mortified Nation

This is 1 of those 'we are laughing with you' shows. I didn't keep a journal or diary when I was growing up. Evidently a lot of people did. And those people go into a theater and read their journal postings for complete strangers. It's both hilarious and cringeworthy at the same time. 4 of the readers stood out for me. 1 of the guys wanted to be in a band.
Even though he never learned to play an instrument. He wrote a lot of songs. He sings 1 of them. It is clearly the type of song that would be written by a horny 15 year old virgin.
The off the charts misogyny is what makes it funny.

1 gal is in love with a popular guy from school. She draws all these little pictures like a comic book of the perfect life she will live with her beau. They are able to show the diary images on a big screen while she explains them. ANother guy, who struck me as gay the moment he began to speak,
told a tale of giving head to a stranger from the internet. His naiveness about sex was obvious but what he described could of actually been child sex exploitation.

1 poor girl cringed as she told the tale of being picked on by other girls in school for dressing in crappy clothes. Her mom started a home cleaning business and this girl was the only employee.
1 of the clients was the family of 1 of her tormentors. While cleaning she uncovers the mean girl's dad in bed with 2 other women

MV5BODU3ODMzNTU3OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzA2ODczMDE@._V1_UY268_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Catch this show if you can. You will be instantly transported back to your early teen years complete with angst and self doubt. Mortified Nation, it's cheaper than therapy.