Most Annoying Sound Ever

Hessian

Mouse...

The little sobs scamper through drawers, oven racks, behind walls....and ignore all the traps. Ever hear them behind the wall nibbling on tin foil?
Kill them all!!!!!!

In your head
The pterodactyl sounds I get in my head reading what you people drone on and on about just to see yourselves in print.

BuddyLee

Football addict
morganj614 said:
someones child crying/screaming in a restaurant and the parent ignores it.
Work at SFW for a day.:lol:

Railroad said:
The sub-bass noise from those idiot kid car "stereos." Nothing makes me go ballistic as quickly as that.
:yeahthat: I never quite got into that. You can't hear the music behind all that bass.

BuddyLee

Football addict
#1 for me would have to be snorer's. All people who snore on a regular basis should be shot in their sleep. :burning: lol

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Airgasm said:
Or maybe the most annoying sound was the dog barking at some of our golfers.

:arf-arf-arf-arf-arf-arf-arf-arf-arf-arf-arf-arf-arf-arf-arf-arf-arf-arf-arf-arf:

:lmao: :whistle:

Agee

jazz lady said:
Or maybe the most annoying sound was the dog barking at some of our golfers.

:arf-arf-arf-arf-arf-arf-arf-arf-arf-arf-arf-arf-arf-arf-arf-arf-arf-arf-arf-arf:

:lmao: :whistle:
Damn Mutts!

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
lip smacking... open-mouthed, food chewing lip smacking :banghead:
and snorting a booger-filled/congested nose back up into one's head... as opposed to blowing it... then either "hocking" it or :barf: nevermind....

I could go on... but I won't.. right now, anyway

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
BuddyLee said:
#1 for me would have to be snorer's. All people who snore on a regular basis should be shot in their sleep. :burning: lol

And yet, Janey is still alive...