Most people don't alert the press when they get sick

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Most people don't alert the press when they get sick is right and who would care. But Obama isn't most people. He is one of five out of over 330 million and has a current budget allocation of $1.18 million because he is one of five. I'm betting he has a publicist on that payroll trying to keep him relevant, as hard as that might be.
So how are these triple vaxxed people STILL getting the rona?

Well, the vaccines don't seem very good and the variants (at least 8 that I have heard of) probably aren't being impacted as much as was initially projected for the first strain.

I wonder, do they really have the "rona" or are they having the sniffles and have tested positive for the virus being present in their swab?

PJay

Obama tested positive for Covid 9 days ago.

Kamala's husband one week ago.

Jen Psaki this morning.

Hillary Clinton this evening.

Now KLAUS SCHWAB...

Do you believe in coincidences?

Maybe something or nothing at all..just sharing

97935921a1b59b60.png

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm betting he has a publicist on that payroll trying to keep him relevant, as hard as that might be.

That's another thing I can't relate to - a constant need to be in the limelight. If I did something that made me a piss ton of money, once my gig was over you'd never hear from me again. If the overlords came a'knockin' I'd be like, "No hablo."

It's like Madonna, still out there rolling around on the stage at her age. Yikes.

DaSDGuy

Shillary doesn't really have the rona. She just doesn't want to go with BillyBob during his pre-purchase inspection of Epstein's Island. He wants it for the memories.