Mother of the Year

ylexot

Super Genius
Wow. :shocked:

If it was my child, I would have broken the window long before an emergency vehicle could have gotten there. Windows aren't that hard or expensive to replace.

GET YOUR PRIORITIES STRAIGHT WOMAN!

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
At first, I was giving her the benefit of thinking she was afraid to injure the baby with broken glass.... but, it doesn't appear that that was an issue... but it doesn't clearly state what the issue was, does it?

rack'm

Jaded
virgovictoria said:
At first, I was giving her the benefit of thinking she was afraid to injure the baby with broken glass.... but, it doesn't appear that that was an issue... but it doesn't clearly state what the issue was, does it?

By breaking the front windows out, the child won't be touched by the glass, not to mention that fact that TEMPERED glass doesn't cut you anyway. :shrug:

mrweb

Iron City
rack'm said:
By breaking the front windows out, the child won't be touched by the glass, not to mention that fact that TEMPERED glass doesn't cut you anyway. :shrug:
Regardless, even if there was any danger of the child being cut by the glass, at least he would have been alive, the cuts heal and glass can be replaced.

rack'm

Jaded
mrweb said:
Regardless, even if there was any danger of the child being cut by the glass, at least he would have been alive, the cuts heal and glass can be replaced.

I'm NOT defending the mother. :shutup: Read my first post.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Wow, that is a really, really dumbazz thing to do. Fortunately, her stupidity worked towards the kid's advantage when she left to get her spare set of keys. My guess is a lot of folks will pay her a visit at 124 Fieldstone Road to express their sentiments personally. :yay:

ylexot

Super Genius
hvp05 said:
Wow, that is a really, really dumbazz thing to do. Fortunately, her stupidity worked towards the kid's advantage when she left to get her spare set of keys. My guess is a lot of folks will pay her a visit at 124 Fieldstone Road to express their sentiments personally. :yay:
Maybe they'll go break her windows...

S

Schizo

rack'm said:

Wouldn't it be easier to break the side windows? :shrug:

Vince

Forget breaking the car windows. The stupid ##### shouldn't have left the baby in there in the first dayum place. What a moron. I wouldn't leave my dog in the car in any kind of heat much less a child. Dumbazz.

ylexot

Super Genius
Vince said:
Forget breaking the car windows. The stupid ##### shouldn't have left the baby in there in the first dayum place. What a moron. I wouldn't leave my dog in the car in any kind of heat much less a child. Dumbazz.
I don't think she left the baby in the car on purpose. It sounds to me like she accidentally locked her keys in the car along with the baby.