Mother of the Year

Vince

ylexot said:
I don't think she left the baby in the car on purpose. It sounds to me like she accidentally locked her keys in the car along with the baby.

"As soon as they told me the air conditioning was not on, that's when I told them to break the window,"

That indicates she left the baby in the car with the engine running and thought she left the aircon running. Maybe an accident? Maybe stupidity or just too dayum lazy to take the kid out of the car for a short stop somewhere. The story really doesn't have enough information. And the mother could tell them anything.

KCM

Right Where I Belong
Regardless of whether she accidently left her baby in the car or whether it was by her stupidity it comes down to the fact that she was more worried about her car window being broken then preventing her child from cooking in a hot car.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
I hope the baby wasn't returned to her. I can't remember if the article said that or not.

ylexot

Super Genius
Vince said:
That indicates she left the baby in the car with the engine running and thought she left the aircon running. Maybe an accident? Maybe stupidity or just too dayum lazy to take the kid out of the car for a short stop somewhere. The story really doesn't have enough information. And the mother could tell them anything.
You're right, it doesn't give enough information for you to tell if she's a "stupid #####" who left the baby in the car on purpose or if she accidentally locked the baby in the car...along with her keys. You were pretty harsh in jumping to that conclusion. Oh, and that quote doesn't indicate anything. AC doesn't work when the car is off either.

D

dems4me

rack'm said:
They should have used the mothers head to break the windows out.

But, if the mother was using her head in the first place she never woudl have done what she did :shrug:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
dems4me said:
:cussing: what is wrong with these people!!! :cussing:
They don't have a mechanism like the forums of SOMD.com to make them smarter.

For instance, have you used a butane can as a grill starter lately?

D

dems4me

Ken King said:
They don't have a mechanism like the forums of SOMD.com to make them smarter.

For instance, have you used a butane can as a grill starter lately?

:cussing: I knew it was wrong... it somehow came into conversatino on a thread I started asking about my fuel pump in the truck :cussing:

:lol: furthermore, it did start the grill, it just lasted as one big white explosion... everything turned white around me during that time... and then it was over as quick as the explosion itself, only to turn around to see guests have eyes as big as saucers looking at me. :mad: