Mother's Day Brunch

Looking to take the MIL to brunch on Mother's Day, preferably a buffet, since that's what she likes. Any recommendations?

I saw Holiday Inn/Solomon's is having a brunch but can't find a menu posted anywhere.

Any others? TIA

SoMDGirl42

St. Mary's Elks Lodge off Chancellors Run Road. Excellent breakfast, and it is a fund raiser for our local community.

Eggs (plus made to order omelets or fried)
bacon
sausage
waffles
cream chipped beef
biscuits and sausage gravy
home fries
fresh fruit
coffee
orange juice
apple juice

$10 for adults
$5 for kids 5-10
4 and under free

BernieP

Resident PIA
Looking to take the MIL to brunch on Mother's Day, preferably a buffet, since that's what she likes. Any recommendations?

I saw Holiday Inn/Solomon's is having a brunch but can't find a menu posted anywhere.

Any others? TIA

We went one year, very disappointed.

Unless you are a big eater, and not to picky about how the food is prepared, a brunch is for you.
Otherwise I would suggest a nice full service restaurant for the guest(s) of honor.

manthaleigh

Any others? TIA

The Pier in Solomons will be having brunch buffet starting at 9am. After 11am you can also order off of the menu.

mitzi

I'm looking in the Hollywood/Leonardtown/Solomon's area and will check these out. Thanks for all the suggestions!

We went to Fitzi's last year. Excellent brunch. In addition to the regular breakfast type foods, they also have steamed shrimp and ham. Very affordable too. In fact, it's cheap considering streamed shrimp is included.

lovinmaryland

We went to Fitzi's last year. Excellent brunch. In addition to the regular breakfast type foods, they also have steamed shrimp and ham. Very affordable too. In fact, it's cheap considering streamed shrimp is included.

Their shrimp is fresh too. Not frozen yuck stuff a lot of the other seafood restaurants serve.

Their crab dip is insanely good too :yum:

Attachments

• fitz2.jpg
    fitz2.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 240
  • fitz.jpg
    fitz.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 224

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You take Newtowne Neck Rd (243) nearly to it's end, hang a left on Joe Hazel Rd and that literally ends at Fitzi's.