Mother's Day

B

Bruce

Rips in Waldorf has a nice brunch buffet as does Topolinos.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by cariblue
I want breakfast in bed so I don't have to deal with somebody else's hyenas running around the restaurant.

Yeah me too! However, my Mother In-Law will be down, so I figured I should do something nice like take her out to brunch or something on Mother's Day.

Does Clarkes Landing do anything? I've been wanting to go anyway, so could be as good of an excuse as any to try it out. :biggrin:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Christy
Does Clarkes Landing do anything? I've been wanting to go anyway, so could be as good of an excuse as any to try it out. :biggrin:
Good idea, it's worth a call 373-8468. Cafe des Artistes is having a brunch too.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Take her to the Chippendales Review the night before in Waldorf. In the moning ya'll only have to worry about serving Bloody Mary's! :biggrin:

Vicki

I took my mom to the CD cafe last year and then we walked around Solomons window shopping. It was a nice day out, too.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by migtig
Take her to the Chippendales Review the night before in Waldorf. In the moaning ya'll only have to worry about serving Bloody Mary's! :biggrin:
:lmao:

K

Kimmy

I am going to have my Mom over for breakfast in the morning. I normally have breakfast every Sunday for my parents and they fix dinner in the evening for us. I try to do as much as I can for them.

What will you be getting your Mom for Mother's Day?