Motivation to lose weight

C

campinmutt

What types of vitamins are you taking?

They are called Vitality Essentials...( I take the vitality 4)

has a multi vitamin,calcium,florify(good digestion) and cell wise ( good antioxidant formula) they are geared for adults over 30 and those looking for maximum antioxodant support or those concered about nutrient absorption.they are 85% soluble in the intestine and are up to 10 times more suluble than one a day and centrum.also generates 5 times fewer free radicals than centrum and one a day...I like that I am getting the vitamins I am suppose to .....I get my moneys worth. My energy has shot through the roof.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
I recently went shopping for new jeans and found myself needing a size 4. I refused to buy them; I went for the 6. I've lost about 25 pounds in the last few months and I do not want to get any smaller.

I find myself stopping at Chipotle's about 2-3 times a week. The one thing I've noticed that not only is their food really good, but their customers are generally "big boned". :lol:

sockgirl77

That doesn't work for me. When I pull out my skinny girl clothes it just annoys me so I have to self soothe with some cookies. :drama: :lol:

The only thing that keeps me from really getting huge is that I am too lazy to shop for bigger clothes so if things start getting really snug I back off the feed bag for a while. :dance:

Exactly. When my favorite jeans get too tight I slow down on the carbs.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I refuse to buy bigger clothes. or any new clothes at all until I can fit into the ones I have. Buying bigger clothes is permission to get bigger in my eyes. So in college i went a whole semester wearing sweat pants until I finally fit in my jeans again. It worked though..going to a party in pj pants is a super motivator.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
These look good. I want to make some!

And that is why it's hard for me to lose weight. :ohwell:

ooohhh, do those look good, and they are so cute!!!

They are called Vitality Essentials...( I take the vitality 4)

has a multi vitamin,calcium,florify(good digestion) and cell wise ( good antioxidant formula) they are geared for adults over 30 and those looking for maximum antioxodant support or those concered about nutrient absorption.they are 85% soluble in the intestine and are up to 10 times more suluble than one a day and centrum.also generates 5 times fewer free radicals than centrum and one a day...I like that I am getting the vitamins I am suppose to .....I get my moneys worth. My energy has shot through the roof.

Where do they sell these? I am looking for a really good vitamin!

And lastly, food for thought.... (with thanks to Lenny for posting elsewhere)

These Bodies are Beautiful at Every Size: Health & Fitness: glamour.com

dn0121

I was measured for my Tux back in March and decided I wanted to drop a few sizes and it worked. I had to get a smaller size a few weeks back.