Mounted Wanderers

erinjograves

I will be there! But only until my student is done! I certainly hope they move as fast as they did at the last show!

Good luck this weekend!

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
I will be there! But only until my student is done! I certainly hope they move as fast as they did at the last show!

Good luck this weekend!

I know I hate being stuck there all day for the hunter hack at the end. Last time was very nice with the speed they were going at. Hopefully this time is about the same or a little fast(wishful thinking)

BlissfulJumper

Not sure yet. I may not go until next month, or in August. It all depends on if I decide to do shows in VA instead.

I think i'm sticking more local for now seeing as diesel is so expensive and my hauling truck is diesel. Good luck though, hope you dont pay to much for gas :lmao:

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
I think i'm sticking more local for now seeing as diesel is so expensive and my hauling truck is diesel. Good luck though, hope you dont pay to much for gas :lmao:

YEAH...:lmao: right.

I am not sure yet about Virginia shows, or even how many this year I will do. In the fall I will be doing Hunting, and Hunter Paces with him, and a couple of dressage shows. Who knows..that is the joy of a well rounded horse. Next year I am hoping to start doing side saddle with him.

erinjograves

Yeah tell me about it! We used to stay all day and watch the speed stuff at the end - I think they are gonna have to install a ring side pool if they wanna keep me there this year!!!! :) J/K

BlissfulJumper

YEAH...:lmao: right.

I am not sure yet about Virginia shows, or even how many this year I will do. In the fall I will be doing Hunting, and Hunter Paces with him, and a couple of dressage shows. Who knows..that is the joy of a well rounded horse. Next year I am hoping to start doing side saddle with him.

yeah right what?

Hunting is very cool. I've always wanted to try that with my first horse a few years but things happend and I have not tried it yet. I'm still stuck on my AQHA dreams for now, so I will continue that path until completed or failed.

BlissfulJumper

Yeah tell me about it! We used to stay all day and watch the speed stuff at the end - I think they are gonna have to install a ring side pool if they wanna keep me there this year!!!! :) J/K

a pool would be very nice! or atleast fence post with outlets for portable fans would be terrific! Especially for us without LQ trailers!

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
yeah right what?

Hunting is very cool. I've always wanted to try that with my first horse a few years but things happend and I have not tried it yet. I'm still stuck on my AQHA dreams for now, so I will continue that path until completed or failed.

Cheap fuel - yeah right.

BlissfulJumper

Oh.

Yes, we can keep dreaming about cheap fuel/gas. It's getting ridiculus. Especially for diesel it is way less costly to make it should be alot cheaper

jamesbond007

:) I should be there this weekend, and hopefully showing, trying to borrow some tall boots from a friend since i'm lazy and broke and still haven't gotten my zipper fixed :doh: Hope to see you guys there ! It'll be me and rebels first show this season, hopefully we'll do okay! He's improved alot since last summer so we'll seeee ! !:starcat:

Spicober

Chance and I will be there! :starcat: I heard there is rain in the forecast?????????
My daughters are both going to be in early classes, heat shouldnt be to bad in the morning.

Eventer29

Any idea what time the show will be over? I am taking a couple kids. Walk trotters. I am thinking maybe get there around 10. Think that may be too late for the first few W/t classes? I know last we showed there ( a couple years ago) we didnt need to be there tooo early cause of the conformation adn leadline and all.

Spicober

It went really fast last show like everyone said, but usually we have our leadliners in the ring around 9-9:30 .You should be fine comming at 10 as long as its not as fast as last show.

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
Im going!! But my Mom wont let me bring the crazy qh for speed, so im taking the crazy TB:yay:, i like him better anyway! Also might bring Flare for WP only, and last but not least my 3yr old. Im hoping she wont have as much fun while loping...

Im kinda mad they dont have the points up yet...

BlissfulJumper

10 should be fine for some w/t cause I know they split it up with some WTC classes inbetween some youth classes. check out the class list on their website
The Mounted Wanderer's 4-H Horse and Pony Club

I did hear some isolated t-storms in the forcast but normally I don't pay attention to the weather until the day before cause their never right anyways. ha.

erinjograves

From what I saw on the weather channel last night they are talking about thunderstorms all day tomorrow and Sunday! Grrrr! But hey - if it rains tomorrow, it may not be to hot on Sunday! I can dream cant I!!??

I hear you on the Mounted Wanderers and not putting up the points. I emailed Debbie almost 3 weeks ago and I still havent seen them up! Oh well!

Spicober

From what I saw on the weather channel last night they are talking about thunderstorms all day tomorrow and Sunday! Grrrr! But hey - if it rains tomorrow, it may not be to hot on Sunday! I can dream cant I!!??

I hear you on the Mounted Wanderers and not putting up the points. I emailed Debbie almost 3 weeks ago and I still havent seen them up! Oh well!

Looks like the points are up now :yahoo:

Spicober

Im going!! But my Mom wont let me bring the crazy qh for speed, so im taking the crazy TB:yay:, i like him better anyway! Also might bring Flare for WP only, and last but not least my 3yr old. Im hoping she wont have as much fun while loping...

Im kinda mad they dont have the points up yet...

You sure are one BUSY girl :lmao: I have a hard time keeping up with the ONE i bring :lmao: