Mounted Wanderers

Eventer29

It'll be just my luck if it storms. This is 1 of 2 MW shows I will be able to make it to. My lil kiddies are so excited.
lol spiceober that "I have a hard time keeping up with the ONE i bring" could be cause that one horse Chance can be a bit of a handful sometimes. Mostly due to those things danglin tween his back legs lol. chance is such a cutie though! I remember my days of showing multiple horses.they are over!! least till i have a weak headed moment and decide to try it again. Not sure which was worse, multiple horses in the same discipline or riding one horse in both english and western classes the same day.

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
If you compete in an open class, i thought then you cant compete in a green horse class... maybe thats for novice...
Anyone know?

showqueen74

If you compete in an open class, i thought then you cant compete in a green horse class... maybe thats for novice...
Anyone know?

From reading the rules, this is how I understand it:

You cannot point in Open, and point in Green Horse. (Except for open W/T or W/J) Last year I rode in anything that we Q'd for and they said nothing, but I did not point in anything either.

erinjograves

I think the same mack truck that hit you Showqueen hit me as well!!! It was HOT!! But we got some much needed cloud cover and the rain held off!!! Unfortunatly, I now look like a lobster!!!

How did everyone do?

jamesbond007

I think the same mack truck that hit you Showqueen hit me as well!!! It was HOT!! But we got some much needed cloud cover and the rain held off!!! Unfortunatly, I now look like a lobster!!!

How did everyone do?

Rebel was being a brat yesterday. He kept blowing his left lead, and was going around like he was on a race track. Got a lot of compliments on his movement though :) He did great seeing we haven't shown much, just kind of disapointed, BUT it's just getting him out there, so i know what to work on with him now :) !

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
I think the same mack truck that hit you Showqueen hit me as well!!!

i agree!! well, it hit me last night... could hardly get myself up to feed last night.

Reba did horrible in WP, BUT the up side is she didn’t try bucking the whole time. She got 1st in all the timed funs, and she did very well in poles and barrels (loping what we could). Bones, (the loud chestnut TB, that was being lead around by my friend), Missed up pretty bad in are 1st runs, then did AWESOME for are second runs. I thought I was a goner in the 1st barrel race, he kind of crow hoped sideways at are first barrel, which I lost my left stirrup, then he plowed down the 2nd and I lost my other stirrup when I was stopping him... not fun...
BUT he did better then what Dee did!

Ohhhh, what was the name of the company who was taking the pictures?

Spicober

i agree!! well, it hit me last night... could hardly get myself up to feed last night.

Reba did horrible in WP, BUT the up side is she didn’t try bucking the whole time. She got 1st in all the timed funs, and she did very well in poles and barrels (loping what we could). Bones, (the loud chestnut TB, that was being lead around by my friend), Missed up pretty bad in are 1st runs, then did AWESOME for are second runs. I thought I was a goner in the 1st barrel race, he kind of crow hoped sideways at are first barrel, which I lost my left stirrup, then he plowed down the 2nd and I lost my other stirrup when I was stopping him... not fun...
BUT he did better then what Dee did!

Ohhhh, what was the name of the company who was taking the pictures?

Chance did really well I was so very proud of him. EXCEPT for the ring lady that stopped me and told me if he became aggressive she would have to ask me to leave-----CHANCE---For god sakes!! So I decided to leave on my own...Thats where my show ended yesterday.

Saw you on barrels you did really well!! Girl you sure can ride :cartwheel

erinjograves

Showqueen - I have no clue who the photo company was. I can email Debbie and get a name for you if you want! From what I saw, they do a fantastic job!!!!

Spicober - Are you talking about Chance the Appaloosa? He is still a stallion right?? I have never seen him even look at a mare funny! He is so stinking calm it isnt even funny!

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
I'm so glad it didn't rain on us. I did liek the little breeze we got midday though.

Did very well at the show 2 first and a 5th. Showqueen you looked fantastic! and so did appoholic!

The photographer there was Virtually There. They did an awesome job of photos! I bought all the ones they took of me and my horse! they're website is virtually-there.cc i think.

Spicober

Showqueen - I have no clue who the photo company was. I can email Debbie and get a name for you if you want! From what I saw, they do a fantastic job!!!!

Spicober - Are you talking about Chance the Appaloosa? He is still a stallion right?? I have never seen him even look at a mare funny! He is so stinking calm it isnt even funny!

YEP...Thats the one...You couldnt tell he was a stud unless you look between his legs. He was being sooooo good. The mares around him were acting worse than he was, which is fine..but why single him out???

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
YEP...Thats the one...You couldnt tell he was a stud unless you look between his legs. He was being sooooo good. The mares around him were acting worse than he was, which is fine..but why single him out???

I was wondering why they had pulled you over. He was being really good, and OH so pretty.

erinjograves

Yeah lots of people think that just because they are a stallion they are going to act like dingbats! Chance is one of the nicest studs I have ever seen, and thats not just personality wise! I have always thought he was a nice looking boy!

But that just goes to show you that stallions dont have to be looney tunes! Paso's stud (now gelding) was really nice too! I have seen alot of mares that act alot worse then some stallions - which is why I have a gelding!!! :)

I got to watch a few of your rounds, you guys looked nice. It sucks that they singled you guys out because he is a stud tho!

Spicober

Thank you all soo much! :huggy: I am glad to know I wasnt the only one who thought he was doing well.-But I do have barn blindness sometimes :killingme

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
Chance did really well I was so very proud of him. EXCEPT for the ring lady that stopped me and told me if he became aggressive she would have to ask me to leave-----CHANCE---For god sakes!! So I decided to leave on my own...Thats where my show ended yesterday.

Saw you on barrels you did really well!! Girl you sure can ride :cartwheel

Thanks... yeah i know they singled a few people out... found out they didnt like you making circles so you wont run the other horses over, you had to pass. Then they came up to me when Reba was all hyped about going out, i would have been fine with her, but the lady wanted to lead her out, so i hopped off so reba wouldnt run her over...
And Chance & you looked so good too. I was wondering what happened, maybe they thought spooking was agressive, lmao, thats the only bad thing he did, which to me, is fun!

appaholic

I'm so glad it didn't rain on us. I did liek the little breeze we got midday though.

Did very well at the show 2 first and a 5th. Showqueen you looked fantastic! and so did appoholic!

The photographer there was Virtually There. They did an awesome job of photos! I bought all the ones they took of me and my horse! they're website is virtually-there.cc i think.

Congrats on the blue ribbons. I forgot to look at the photos all my men were ready to go home-" We're hot and tired and there nothing good to eat!" Bad me I did not cook ahead of time!!!:faint:

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
Congrats on the blue ribbons. I forgot to look at the photos all my men were ready to go home-" We're hot and tired and there nothing good to eat!" Bad me I did not cook ahead of time!!!:faint:

HaHa. They were very good photos. I tried going on the website but it took me to some wierd place. Maybe i'll give them a call and see if I have the right one. And yes, you are a bad mommy for not making any food! I was hoping for some good food!